0-2, 1-1 or 2-0? | Syracusefan.com

0-2, 1-1 or 2-0?

SWC75

Bored Historian
What's your gut feeling about tonight's football game and tomorrow's basketball game? We all want 2-0 but what is that little voice in the back of your head telling you?

Minnesota beat us last year when we had a better team and has a better record than us this year. But I think we have a passing game now. We have a good record over the years in these types of games and we've heard they were kind of disappointed to be back in the Texas bowl.

We are rolling along in basketball but so is Nova, who seems all the back from that little rut they were in. They beat us here in 2006, 2008, 2009 and 2011. But I think we are better than we were in those years.

I feel something a little stronger that simple optimism that we will be 2-0. What do you feel?

Supplemental question: if we are 1-1, which one would you want it to be? I'll take the football game. We can come back from the basketball game but this is the game that determines if we have a winning season in football or not. And we are trying to build that program and we need positive things to happen.

Supplemental question: if we are 1-1, which one would you want it to be? I'll take the football game. We can come back from the basketball game but this is the game that determines if we have a winning season in football or not. And we are trying to build that program and we need positive things to happen.

I agree. We can still meet all of our goals if we lose to Nova.

I think we will probably be 1-1 and it will be a hoop win and a football loss. For the most part, it's been that way for 40 years. However, 2-0 is a lot more likely than 0-2.

I have a feeling we will go 2-0. I am sometimes wrong... I'm more of a basketball fan, but for this game if I had to choose, I'd rather football win. It's a tough choice for me though.

What's your gut feeling about tonight's football game and tomorrow's basketball game? We all want 2-0 but what is that little voice in the back of your head telling you?

my little man's an idiot!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom