1/13/14 @ Boston College | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

1/13/14 @ Boston College

Sorry, not Boston, between Boston and Worcester
My wife has family in worcester and i have family in Boston. If they invite me down for the game... I wouldn't refuse.

I know, but 5 games? Providence would do 3 and that was reasonable, plus the last few years you could basically pick any of the other games for the two. BC is making you pick two games and two "good" games.
Not saying its reasonable, but then I'm not a fan of a third rate program like bc.

I guess this just shows how bad it has been at BC if they have to get other teams fans to buy 5 game packages

My wife has family in worcester and i have family in Boston. If they invite me down for the game... I wouldn't refuse.
Lived in Worcester for 7 years plus 4 more in college.

I'm going to be getting two tickets to this game for Christmas and the person I was going to go with just backed out today.Figured I'd at least try to get a couple of extra cuse fans in the door before I put them on ebay/stub hub.There in one of the middle upper sections(mm) towards the back(row is low 30's). Just send me your email address if interested and I'll get back to you with more specific details.

First game of spring semester has been significant the last two years - not in a good way. Let's hope it passes quietly this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom