1-14 lol | Syracusefan.com

1-14 lol

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
Ok JB, we need to change our recruiting strategy. Let's start recruiting guys who can shoot. It's kinda important.

If it doesn't improve, we won't win 20, make the dance, or finish .500 in the ACC.

I was much more confident that it would improve a few weeks ago than I am now.

Officially very worried.

If JB says these are good shots I'm gonna scream. They're only good shots if you can make them ... and we can't. Lots of lazy passing, no penetration or ball movement, lots of settling for 3's.

The worst part is the 14 attempts. A team this bad at shooting the ball should not be taking 14 3's in the 1st half.

JB is not coaching these guys very well thus far this year. Get the ball inside, run some back screens, MOVE THE BALL MORE. This isn't rocket science.

Kind of wish we had Rasheed Jordan. Not sure why we backed off there.

This 2013 class is looking like a complete and total bust.

OrangeDW said:
If it doesn't improve, we won't win 20, make the dance, or finish .500 in the ACC. I was much more confident that it would improve a few weeks ago than I am now. Officially very worried.

Agree. I'll be very surprised if we're NOT a bubble team.

Kind of wish we had Rasheed Jordan. Not sure why we backed off there.

This 2013 class is looking like a complete and total bust.
We tried playing hardball with him by floating Buss Patterson a 'ship.

I've always wished he had been just a little more patient there.

He did recruit a shooter, that shooter hasn't panned out. If we had a better pg we would be in a lot better shape also.

We tried playing hardball with him by floating Buss Patterson a 'ship.

I've always wished he had been just a little more patient there.

I'm not sure why we all a sudden thought a NYC kid would commit early? Since when does that ever happen? Jordan was one of my favorites in that class, and has the type of game we needed. Was definitely disappointed how we handled that.

He did recruit a shooter, that shooter hasn't panned out. If we had a better pg we would be in a lot better shape also.
Recruiting 1 shooter is not the way to go

Briancuse said:

Cooney? He's the least of the team's problems. PG will be our biggest downfall this year, Joseph ain't close to ready.

I'm not sure why we all a sudden thought a NYC kid would commit early? Since when does that ever happen? Jordan was one of my favorites in that class, and has the type of game we needed. Was definitely disappointed how we handled that.
I think he would have played a lot last season, and would have obviously been a huge part of tis team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom