1/5 | Syracusefan.com

1/5

BillSU

All American
well, well, look who we begin conference play with – good ole ND. I think their AD and Mr. Brey must be pretty good, they have almost every other game scheduled at home.

21 – 15 last year including a last minute tip in at the Dome to beat us as time ran out. After that W they lost 7 in a row to G.Tech, Lou, Clemson, VT, Duke 66-88, NC St. 58-76

So far this year they are 10-3, riding a 4 game win streak, 9-1 at home, losing close games @ home to Radford, @ MSG to OK, and UCLA in LA. Close wins @ home vs. Coppin St., Binghamton, Purdue, and Illinois. They play VT @ VT 11-1 on Tues. 1/1/19.

Five freshman on a 12 man roster.

Predicted starters:

Rex Pfleuger SR, G, 6-6 209
John Mooney JR, , 6-9 242
Juwan Durham JR 6-11 -223
Tempple Gibbs JR G 6-3 194
Nikola Djogo JR G/ 6-7 217

Should be a great game especially if we play like we did vs. the Bonnies.

GOSU :)

I have absolutely no memory of this game nor, come to think of it, of much of the 2018 season. Is this a case where age-related memory loss actually works in my favor? I wonder . . .

Unfortunately, I only have one memory from the game... a really bad one. The Syracuse effort level was overall very good last year -- yet they committed a few effort related brain farts in the last play of the game.

Boeheim has never lost three in a row to ND, and we've dropped 2 straight.

Unfortunately, I only have one memory from the game... a really bad one. The Syracuse effort level was overall very good last year -- yet they committed a few effort related brain farts in the last play of the game.
This was the battle 3 pointer to win it, that slipped right out of his hands. Game cemented our spot on the bubble

Boeheim has never lost three in a row to ND, and we've dropped 2 straight.
Yeah, well, not too be a negative Norm, he's already done a couple of things this season that hadn't been done in eons.

This was the battle 3 pointer to win it, that slipped right out of his hands. Game cemented our spot on the bubble

Ouch. I think I had blocked that memory from my mind.

Bad, sorry for him. Then we don't have to worry about Rex but whomever is taking his place.

You mean that unknown dude that averages 2.3 points per game that'll probably come out of the woodwork and torch the zone/us for 30? ;):mad:

I just hope last year's 51-49 spectacle is on ESPN Classic sometime this week leading up to the game. How could it not be?

Ugh, that game was brutal. ND was down 3 starters and had to bring in their water boy off the bench and still managed to get that W in the Dome. :mad:

I have absolutely no memory of this game nor, come to think of it, of much of the 2018 season. Is this a case where age-related memory loss actually works in my favor? I wonder . . .
Probably a good thing.

I'm at the stage where I am forgetting the things I said I'd never forget.

Probably a good thing.

I'm at the stage where I am forgetting the things I said I'd never forget.
I am always never remembering the things I said I would never forget!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom