10 - 11 wins are possible for rutgers | Syracusefan.com

10 - 11 wins are possible for rutgers

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
per espn douche

... easy to do when you play NO ONE

I guarantee a Cuse win next week

Their schedule is unbelievably bad. We will be their most difficult test to date so let's see what happens.

you're right we play no one. especially scrubs like syracuse.

you're right we play no one. especially scrubs like syracuse.

look at your schedule dink

for the past 100 years

you play no one ever

I have completely lost all venom for anything to do with Rutgers. We have 7 more games in this godforsaken league and we can leave the entire group of them behind. I just don't care about them anymore. them all...

Rutgirls, despise them as we all should, went into Arkansas and beat them.

They are good. The D real good. I don't care about their schedule any more. Let's just go (hopefully) take care of business next week.

Rutgirls, despise them as we all should, went into Arkansas and beat them.

They are good. The D real good. I don't care about their schedule any more. Let's just go (hopefully) take care of business next week.

you mean the soon to be 1-4 hogs who were (are) a ing trainwreck?

real impressive -- not

you mean the soon to be 1-4 hogs who were (are) a ******* trainwreck?

real impressive -- not

Yeah, but Rutgers also went down to Florida and beat USF. USF, another BCS team, and one that beat Temple today convincingly.

Or maybe not.

The stars are aligning for them it seems. My fear is we go in there next weekend and get the BC "treatment" from the refs.

Yeah, but Rutgers also went down to Florida and beat USF. USF, another BCS team, and one that beat Temple today convincingly.

Or maybe not.
USF lost to Temple.

per espn douche

... easy to do when you play NO ONE

I guarantee a Cuse win next week

For a second you had me thinking this was your predictions,I was just about to summon the board team doctor to have you committed to rehab

Who cares? I'll give RU credit for having a fast, physical defense that is playing really well. Should be a tough game next week. It probably won't matter how many wins RU gets, however, unless they can beat UL. If they win 10-11 and win the BE they absolutely deserve a nice bowl.

After this year, RU's fortunes really don't matter to us, except perhaps in recruiting where we will have a built-in advantage.

Again, who gives a ****.

Next year, next week, (or right now), you have to exercise your admin 1st amendment right and delete every thread with their name in it before it snowballs. After next week, win or lose, I hope to never ever hear their name again.

you mean the soon to be 1-4 hogs who were (are) a ******* trainwreck?

real impressive -- not

And we went into Minnesota...and lost.

Sorry...beating an SEC team on the road is impressive.

And we went into Minnesota...and lost.

Sorry...beating an SEC team on the road is impressive.

It was just as impressive for Louisiana Monroe. We will be the best team Rutgers faces to this point.

It was just as impressive for Louisiana Monroe. We will be the best team Rutgers faces to this point.

What a joke.

You will be the 4th best team we have played so far.

The Girls "D" is fast and good. Gotta give them that.. But I'm sure our players still have that image of Monkey Face celebrateing like he just lost his verginty in the dome last year!! HCDM I'm sure remembers!

What a joke.

You will be the 4th best team we have played so far.

You guys are such wusses - we let you guys post over here but you are such big dinks that we are all banned on your site.

if rutgers plays like they did today syracuse will win by double digits

In my mind it comes down to one thing, or person. Ryan Nassib. If the Ryan Nassib who shredded USC's secondary shows up, we win. I don't think RU's offense can keep up with us if we're scoring. Both defenses are solid and sound. This will be determined by which team is able to make plays on offense.