-10 is low in my view | Syracusefan.com

-10 is low in my view

Dadarules

Walk On
I know we should not inspire fear in anyone after this weekend but I see this as possibly an artificially deflated line. SU should win this going away. I know, I know URI, RU etc. . . . but dang this looks like a low line.

I know we should not inspire fear in anyone after this weekend but I see this as possibly an artificially deflated line. SU should win this going away. I know, I know URI, RU etc. . . . but dang this looks like a low line.
Then lay the points and go all in.

Sure thing - just gotta contact the bank on how I get access to the mortgage papers.

even when we were good in the mcnabb years, we didn't blow tulane out. remember tebucky saved our butts at home and if i remember our game @tulane back then (and i don't remember a lot about that trip!), it was super close until the last few minutes when we pulled away. the betting rule is to bet with a trend until it ends. us not blowing out bad teams is certainly a trend.

I would have agreed with you before Sat.

even when we were good in the mcnabb years, we didn't blow tulane out. remember tebucky saved our butts at home and if i remember our game @tulane back then (and i don't remember a lot about that trip!), it was super close until the last few minutes when we pulled away. the betting rule is to bet with a trend until it ends. us not blowing out bad teams is certainly a trend.

absolutely, I wouldnt touch the game but if forced to, smart money is on Tulane. Tulane keeps getting blown out but throttled UAB in their last home game.. which seems weird. Again, I think we win a game that is closer than many feel it should be

690 i need your imput here

absolutely, I wouldnt touch the game but if forced to, smart money is on Tulane. Tulane keeps getting blown out but throttled UAB in their last home game.. which seems weird. Again, I think we win a game that is closer than many feel it should be
my guess 27-14

Army beat Tulane by 39 last weekend. But, then again, Army can convert a 3rd and 1 by rushing the ball.

Can we please get a win by more than 7 points? This season isn't good for my heart.

I know we should not don't inspire fear in anyone after this weekend but I see this as possibly an artificially deinflated line. SU should win this going away. I know, I know URI, RU etc Do you REALLY know, cuz I don't know what team you've been watching this season. . . . but dang this looks like a low line.

hard to trust any cuse line, but cuse is the play here

I am in 10th place in my work pool with over 1000 employees. Pick Syracuse to cover.

I am in 10th place in my work pool with over 1000 employees. Pick Syracuse to cover.

I am right there with you. I am currently in 1st place in my home pool with my son and I and I say take SU to cover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom