108 degrees in DC/Balt forecasted for Saturday | Syracusefan.com

108 degrees in DC/Balt forecasted for Saturday

Eric15

Living Legend
It's official, I'm done with summer. I can't take it anymore. I would give anything to bypass the rest of July and August and have it just be beautiful, cool, crisp college football time.

A toasty 80-85 up here in the 1000 Islands...water temps in upper 70s. I know how you feel. LOL

I'd like to ask an admin to pin this thread so we may revisit it in February when we are trudging through -10 degree windchill for a hoops game at the dome...

A toasty 80-85 up here in the 1000 Islands...water temps in upper 70s. I know how you feel. LOL

Growing up, my whole extended family used to stay up at the Riveredge Hotel every July 4th. One of the most fun memories of my youth. Just beautiful up there.

Hell, it's only forecasted to be about 93 degrees down here in Houston, not counting the effects of humidity, of course.

Doesn't the sun heat up before it blows up and burns out? Maybe our scientists are few billion years off in their forecast.
My bro's been up in Tupper Lake all week. Ahhh, those were the days.

I've split time between Connecticut and the shore, and it's consistently been 90-95 every day. Besides the good beach weather, I'm very over it. Football please.

It's official, I'm done with summer. I can't take it anymore. I would give anything to bypass the rest of July and August and have it just be beautiful, cool, crisp college football time.

Not me.

I love the heat.

As long as we have sun and blue sky, I'm good.

Well, down here in VA we had a storm knock out our power for this past weekend. The weekend had temps 100+ with ridiculously high humidity like usual. My upstairs was 92 degrees... absolutely dreadful in every sense of the word.

I live in the DC area as well and I hate swamp booty. Need to move back to CNY.

Every summer I get a little closer to just uprooting the family to San Diego and being done with it. DC has 2 good seasons and 2 bad ones.

Luckily I'm in Cape May, NJ right now and 2 blocks from the beach, only safe place if you don't want to be trapped inside a house with a functional AC unit.