11:50pm Orlando Sentinel update | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

11:50pm Orlando Sentinel update

What’s right is right we are the second best team and should have the opportunity at camping

What did we used to do in the days before the internet?
1543759578792.png

so i ask.. if nc st fans drive because its close then many are not staying and most not staying more than 1 night.

Su will have more fans staying a bit longer i would suppose just because it being orlando

if fans are not staying then its mostly about a $50 hotel and some food and 30K of people isnt making much of a dent in anything local for the bowl committee to worry about.

ticket sales after the 6K for each team, will pretty much be a wash.

this isnt bring in millions of revenue on this decistion of which team to bring in

so i ask.. if nc st fans drive because its close then many are not staying and most not staying more than 1 night.

Su will have more fans staying a bit longer i would suppose just because it being orlando

if fans are not staying then its mostly about a $50 hotel and some food and 30K of people isnt making much of a dent in anything local for the bowl committee to worry about.

ticket sales after the 6K for each team, will pretty much be a wash.

this isnt bring in millions of revenue on this decistion of which team to bring in
Where can you get a hotel room for 50$? I’d like to know

just looking at orlando in that time frame budget. motel 6, travel lodge, quality inn, days in.. all between 40 and 70.. and thats just chain places within 20-30 miles..

why do people think sun bowl is warm? it might be 50s it might be 30s but it probably wont be warm. just warm than ny

Ahhh - warmer than NY - many vacations are built on such calculations

so when the sun gets snow which is had many times people will be happy.. the lows are still in the 30s down there

just looking at orlando in that time frame budget. motel 6, travel lodge, quality inn, days in.. all between 40 and 70.. and thats just chain places within 20-30 miles..
Would not recommend those motels. They were all built in the late 70’s and show it

I don’t know why you all are drooling over the camping world bowl vs ISU... using sentinel projections...
Sun vs Oregon
Music City vs Missouri
Belk vs Auburn

Would all be more interesting matchup than ISU. That opponent doesn’t get my motor running.

Agree, ISU is a laim matchup that will draw horribly locally and get zero eyeballs nationally. Would love to see what we could do vs auburn or Oregon. Much more intriguing matchups. That said, making sure we get anything but the pinstripe is most important.

I don’t know why you all are drooling over the camping world bowl vs ISU... using sentinel projections...
Sun vs Oregon
Music City vs Missouri
Belk vs Auburn

Would all be more interesting matchup than ISU. That opponent doesn’t get my motor running.
Because it's the Mouse!

Where can you get a hotel room for 50$? I’d like to know
In my opinion hotel rooms are artificially high.
Not based on demand. I think they will go down. Right now rooms are higher than they were last March when I was in Florida

Be patient.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom