11:50pm Orlando Sentinel update | Syracusefan.com

11:50pm Orlando Sentinel update

I don’t know why you all are drooling over the camping world bowl vs ISU... using sentinel projections...
Sun vs Oregon
Music City vs Missouri
Belk vs Auburn

Would all be more interesting matchup than ISU. That opponent doesn’t get my motor running.

I don’t know why you all are drooling over the camping world bowl vs ISU... using sentinel projections...
Sun vs Oregon
Music City vs Missouri
Belk vs Auburn

Would all be more interesting matchup than ISU. That opponent doesn’t get my motor running.

The players want to go somewhere warm. I just want to make them happy.

Any predictions on Giglio being mercilessly beaten by NC State fans? That's the one I want to see.

unless they prefer auburn matchup

If Notre Dame loses to SC, they will take over the no.1 ACC bowl spot.
Sun vs Oregon
Music City vs Missouri
Belk vs Auburn

Sun bowl has Arizona state not Oregon

Sun bowl has Arizona state not Oregon

I was using the Orlando Sentinel projections to make my point.
5684ABF4-44A2-4FA6-8F1C-43DC601E24C2.jpeg

Sun vs Oregon
Music City vs Missouri
Belk vs Auburn

Location location location

We're talking/bickering about a bowl game. Gotta love it.
15 extra practices
Coaches on the road recruiting or home hosting recruits
Possible Bowl victory to tide us over
Spring practice and its surprises
Juco/Grad transfers in the offing (a Babers specialty)
The build up to next season Liberty, UM, W Mich, and Holy Cross OOC

Isn’t the general perception that the game gets more important the closer it is to New Year’s Day?

Sun vs Oregon
Music City vs Missouri
Belk vs Auburn

As a fan, would prefer ANY of these to CWB vs ISU.

As a fan, would prefer ANY of these to CWB vs ISU.

Not me ISU is a good football team and the best of those match ups listed. They are ranked as well. It’s who Syracuse should play if not WVU. No idea what the big hang up with ISU is, they are a good team.

I understand they played poorly yesterday but it Will happen

why do people think sun bowl is warm? it might be 50s it might be 30s but it probably wont be warm. just warm than ny

Cold but sunny. No pun intended unthinkable that is what gets people

Not me ISU is a good football team and the best of those match ups listed. They are ranked as well. It’s who Syracuse should play if not WVU. No idea what the big hang up with ISU is, they are a good team.

I prefer WVU because I think I it will be more “fun”. But ISU did beat WVU this year 30-14.

Agree. Matt Campbell was another hot name when we hired Dino. Think it would be an interesting matchup even though Iowa State isn't a "traditional power" name.

Hey guys, until I see the cuse logo on the tee from their site, this all hearsay only makes worse if don’t get it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DTCSEC

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom