#13 beats #8 and you storm the court? | Syracusefan.com

#13 beats #8 and you storm the court?

?

• Poll choice...

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SU fans stormed the court after a win against Rutgers, if I'm not mistaken.

We have zero room to talk.

Typical Butler game. Low scoring, full of fouls. Refs should have called that push in the back that separated Euro dude from the inbounds pass. F' Butler.

Maybe I erased that storm from my memory, but I'm pretty sure we stormed a #8 or 9 WVU team after they had lost a game or two... two or three years after we won a national championship...

Plus - when does Butler get this type of opportunity during the regular season? The marquee game of the weekend, go nuts, Butler fans. Jimmy Chitwood would be proud.

R. U. Kidding?

1st game in an 85 year old building's history involving 2 top 15 teams? Buzzer beater?

While I HATE court storming, this is as good a time as any.

Gameday.

Buzzer beater.

The Mid-Major everyone knows and you are close to surpassing.

Top ten opponent.

Kids can storm in my book.

Typical Butler game. Low scoring, full of fouls. Refs should have called that push in the back that separated Euro dude from the inbounds pass. F' Butler.

This whole F Butler thing people have on this board is ridiculous. I say F Indiana 100000x more than I say F Butler (Well and too)

Being against storming the court is very lol imo

Bunch of kids probably intoxicated enjoying the college experience. Let them have their fun.

This whole F Butler thing people have on this board is ridiculous. I say F Indiana 100000x more than I say F Butler (Well and too)

As long as Matt Howard was on Butler I was one of the F Butler people, now that he's gone I don't mind them again.

They do get away with the "they're scrappy" bonus fouls a lot, but whatever, I can deal with it.

Being against storming the court is very lol imo

Bunch of kids probably intoxicated enjoying the college experience. Let them have their fun.

The day someone dies, and it will happen in the next decade, I will wonder if people think it's worth it. People have been crippled from football stormings, and BB courts are more condensed.

ok, ok, I redact my ststement
based on ranking AND the fact you are at home, it was a little surprising - nothing against Butler

Agree with intensely disliking Butler. As for the court storming, yes and no. For a regular team, definitely storm with the way the game ended. But for Butler? By now don't they just expect random miracles to happen? I guess the fun part for Butler fans is not knowing exactly what the miracle will be?

That was the PERFECT time to storm a court. An improbable buzzer beater/win, over a top 10 team, in an historic building and in prime time. That was an awesome moment and I'm glad those kids had that opportunity. When we rushed the court 3x against Pitt in 2003, it was a phenomenal feeling. I feel them.

Wasn't that after wrapping up an undefeated home schedule?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Butler gets more favorable treatment from refs than Duke. Hate their style of play...like vintage Pitt on steroids. Hope not to see them in the tourney.

I hate their style of play. It's a blight on college basketball. F' Butler and Pitt and whoever else plays that crap.

Completely your opinion.

We once rushed the court after a double digit win over top 15 Missouri.

whatever

Good God, man. These are 18-21 year old kids who have been drinking and partying all day long, and the game (which is the most national exposure a regular season Butler game has ever received) ended in literally the most exciting and miraculous way it possibly could have, and you want them to NOT storm the court?

Is this you? ;)
12-home-improvement.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom