#13 beats #8 and you storm the court? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

#13 beats #8 and you storm the court?

?

• Poll choice...

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I Rushed the Court when we beat Gtown at home which "secured an NCAA birth" in 07. Looking back at it, there was no reason we should have rushed the court. But it is something I will never forget, which makes it completely worthwile in my mind. Every college kid should get to rush the court once during there tenure.

The greatest court/field storm in dome history took place after the wvu football game in 87 when one of our former posters in a drunken post incredible victory stupor rushed the field, saw otto running and did his best lawrence taylor impersonation by sacking him. Well he thought it was a him. Turned out otto was a female. The sound she made when he pummeled her into the turf was truly a moment that will never be forgotten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Rushed the Court when we beat Gtown at home which "secured an NCAA birth" in 07. Looking back at it, there was no reason we should have rushed the court. But it is something I will never forget, which makes it completely worthwile in my mind. Every college kid should get to rush the court once during there tenure.

My roommate always wanted to rush the court. Problem is, we were there from 08-12, during some of the greatest su seasons ever. Regardless, he wanted to rush the court even if we were top five and we beat someone not ranked. It never happened, but we wish we did.

The day someone dies, and it will happen in the next decade, I will wonder if people think it's worth it. People have been crippled from football stormings, and BB courts are more condensed.
WE MUST KEEP EVERYONE IN FEAR ... of ...errr... HAVING FUN

My roommate always wanted to rush the court. Problem is, we were there from 08-12, during some of the greatest su seasons ever. Regardless, he wanted to rush the court even if we were top five and we beat someone not ranked. It never happened, but we wish we did.

Tall goofy mother******?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom