$15 Louisville Tix Offer Expires Tonight | Syracusefan.com

$15 Louisville Tix Offer Expires Tonight

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
534148_10151240345892276_615604027_n.jpg

you wonder why ? have they got some other deal planned to sell the other 25K in tickets?

has anyone ordered these $15 tickets through SUathletics.com ? I am having trouble as it says the voucher code LEMON15 was not recognized. Am I doing it wrong?

On the page it looks like it is now running through 11/7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone provide a link that works? I had several people tell me they tried to do this last night and couldn't figure out how to do it on line. I took a look and couldn't figure it out either. Since it was after 5pm, the phone lines were closed (it said, nobody actually tried them). Could not find a single reference to the special other than the above screen shot. If you want people to come to the damn games, make it easy to do so. These folks are not like most of us here, they are casual fans that could be converted to more dedicated fans. Impressed with the idea, very unimpressed with the delivery.

I have called into the box office and was told there wasn't $15 tickets available and that they started @ $29. I explained the promotion to the ticket sales rep I talked to and he said he sees no such offer. I may stop by the box office tomorrow and see if I can get some more information. I have no problem paying the $29, but when your purchasing 6 tickets and then the extra $100 in ticketmaster fees, it adds up quickly. Great idea, but I agree that fans shouldn't have to jump though hoops to take advantage of the promotion.

I was able to buy 5 tickets last night at about 10 p.m. using this code. Had no problems at all.

The SU box office is at least consistently a disaster.

I have called into the box office and was told there wasn't $15 tickets available and that they started @ $29. I explained the promotion to the ticket sales rep I talked to and he said he sees no such offer. I may stop by the box office tomorrow and see if I can get some more information. I have no problem paying the $29, but when your purchasing 6 tickets and then the extra $100 in ticketmaster fees, it adds up quickly. Great idea, but I agree that fans shouldn't have to jump though hoops to take advantage of the promotion.
I don't understand how people aren't ready to go crazy over Ticketmaster fees. I'm assuming that Ticketmaster just signs these huge contracts with universities/sports teams/theaters and then they charge all sorts of random fees. Awesome job big business. I would also be angry at the universities/companies that sign the contracts with Ticketmaster.

It would be really easy to buy tickets securely and not have any issues with counterfeiting, etc. You also get charged a percentage based fee through Ticketmaster. More expensive ticket, more expensive fee. In some cases, you can't even print tickets at home for free anymore. Absolutely crazy.

Also, I hope the main blonde lady at the box office isn't friends/related to anyone on this board, because I've dealt with that lady when I brought two different sets of season tickets (different years), football season tickets, and a set of student season tickets and she's one of my least favorite people I've ever spoke to.

They should run it through 11/28.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I really struggle to understand why they would set a deadline for this discount.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom