183.7 QBR | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

183.7 QBR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you arguing that Devito is currently better than Dungey was? Currently Devito makes mistakes that no D1 QB should make. He didnt today, so that's good. I need more than one game to be convinced hes an All American though
Are you for real...?

the passes that were impressive were not the TD throws.. it was the 2-3 deep outs he threw that show his arm.

Outside chance it’s a WMU assistant drunk posting
Who's your source? Damn snitches. I'm just not convinced with Devito so far. On this forum that's a cardinal sin. I'm not a fan... yet. He has potential, but potential doesn't win games, execution does

Who's your source? Damn snitches. I'm just not convinced with Devito so far. On this forum that's a cardinal sin. I'm not a fan... yet. He has potential, but potential doesn't win games, execution does

It’s really not. Plenty of doubts the last couple of weeks, by lots of folks.

Picking the hours after his best game as a starter is weird but whatever.

It’s really not. Plenty of doubts the last couple of weeks, by lots of folks.

Picking the hours after his best game as a starter is weird but whatever.
I've said it every week between here and nunesmagician. I was at the Liberty game with my dad and brother... first thing I said was we dont look good. It's not a new thing with me vocalizing it... I just get on every time i do

I've said it every week between here and nunesmagician. I was at the Liberty game with my dad and brother... first thing I said was we dont look good. It's not a new thing with me vocalizing it... I just get on every time i do
I get s*** on every time I do *

This in-thread bickering is eerily similar to the uniform threads.

Tommy is a 1st year starter playing behind an inexperienced, injured OL. Furthermore, most of his key targets missed most of summer camp while dinged up. Those are invaluable reps missed. Getting timing right, ball placement for each player, understanding how the different players run different routes, etc. Those things are all HUGE.

The more reps they all get together, the better this keeps getting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom