19 straight points by the Celtics! | Syracusefan.com

19 straight points by the Celtics!

cto

Administrator
What a melt down in progress by the Knicks!

Game is on ESPN ... it is becoming somewhat epic.

awful play by the knicks.. just stopped playing like it was over

shoot me in the face... put Prigioni and Shumpert back in

Calls have been pretty bad but the Knicks totally just lost focus lol. We'll still win, but they didn't have to make it this interesting.

Celtics scored 20 straight points .. while Knicks went scoreless for 5 minutes. Knicks were up by like 26 pts with less than 10 minutes to go. It is now a 4-pt game with 4 minutes to go. They may still win it ... but this meltdown has been epic.

It's fascinating in its awfulness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: cto
Thankfully Jeff Green is singlehandedly trying to bungle the comeback for the Celts. Always count on a Hoya for that.

Calls have been pretty bad but the Knicks totally just lost focus lol. We'll still win, but they didn't have to make it this interesting.

Even with a win I think this shows the core weakness of this Knicks team. They are undisciplined and seem to lack any focus when the going gets tough. Not a championship caliber team in my opinion.

Even with a win I think this shows the core weakness of this Knicks team. They are undisciplined and seem to lack any focus when the going gets tough. Not a championship caliber team in my opinion.

I can agree to an extent but they're not totally out of control. They rely on emotion a lot and that's a double edged sword. When they're on, they're the best team in the league. When they're off, they're like the 5th worst team in the league. They the bed tonight, but this isn't indicative of the team I've watched all season. This would be an outlier, IMO.

no more Boston posts on this forum

good effort, you lose

You cannot be that happy as a Knicks fan. What an embarrassing final quarter. Congrats on the first playoff win in 13 years.

You cannot be that happy as a Knicks fan. What an embarrassing final quarter. Congrats on the first playoff win in 13 years.

I'm happy. We made Boston our b*tch in the first 3 games and in this game we just gave them some hope and ripped it away. I'm very happy.

happier than Boston fans!

Fair enough but as you were posting about game 7 in another thread 10 minutes ago it was probably clear to you that ths Knicks team is not destined for greatness

I'm happy. We made Boston our b*tch in the first 3 games and in this game we just gave them some hope and ripped it away. I'm very happy.

Congrats to the knicks for pulling this series out. That said, NY has no heart--it will be fun to watch you get torched from here on out.

Your happiness will be short lived.

I suppose ignorance is bliss. The last 3 games should have you concerned. At this point I hope the Knicks do win, but I think we all know how this season will probably end.

Fair enough but as you were posting about game 7 in another thread 10 minutes ago it was probably clear to you that ths Knicks team is not destined for greatness

Destined to beat the Heat. That's plenty for me.

They aren't beating the Heat that's for sure.

I suppose ignorance is bliss. The last 3 games should have you concerned. At this point I hope the Knicks do win, but I think we all know how this season will probably end.

I get what you're trying to say, but where does ignorance come into this equation? I'm very much aware of the Knick's dominant play in half the games of this series and for large (majority) portions of the other games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom