1998-1999 Duke Rape Allegation | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

1998-1999 Duke Rape Allegation

This doesn’t get a segment on PTI... If it was Cuse they would lead the show with us and we would have our own category on the bottom line ticker on ESPN... “NBA, NFL, CUSE”

its all BS Duke gets away with anything. Darling of the NCAA i'm sick of it!!

Nothing will come of this. Maggette was named in the FBI report for the Webber thing and it was shown he got money before attending Duke. NCAA said it was in the past no punishment, no wins taken away, no investigation even. Also Duhon's mom had 2 cars given to her and Thomas had a bunch of jewelry. All the stuff that went to Marvin Bagley's family. I mean it goes on and on. They will never touch K and there is no appetite to do it by anyone from NCAA to the media to anybody else.

it truly is amazing how certain programs are allowed to traffic in illegalities and others are not .. that is why I’m for the ALL DRUG OLYMPICS approach to NCAA sports

Nothing will come of this. Maggette was named in the FBI report for the Webber thing and it was shown he got money before attending Duke. NCAA said it was in the past no punishment, no wins taken away, no investigation even. Also Duhon's mom had 2 cars given to her and Thomas had a bunch of jewelry. All the stuff that went to Marvin Bagley's family. I mean it goes on and on. They will never touch K and there is no appetite to do it by anyone from NCAA to the media to anybody else.
Winners never cheat. Cheaters never win. Isn't that what we leaned in 3rd grade. It must be true.

cheaters-never-win-winners-never-cheat-32880216.png

That is now how Elton Brands writes. That is how the Duke alumni that complained to him wrote.

You are correct. Elton's grammar was worse.

Can this be prosecuted still?

It seems like it would be hard to prove where you were all those years ago...

I think fans of every sports program in the country are saying thank God it wasn't us...this time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom