1st Spring Practice article that I've seen | Syracusefan.com

1st Spring Practice article that I've seen

Thats definitely a pistol formaton they are in. Hunt, J Smith, cant tell who the other back is.

Ugly first day to be expected. Actually expecting an ugly spring given the transition(s) we're going through.

Hunt is the hope
Loeb pulled quickly

two weeks to guide the staff for August

Still think Loeb is the man ... He slips and Hunt is in

I think HCSS sent that message today

Interesting: "Added running back Ashton Broyld: "We're just trying to get the hang of everything, get a feel for the coaches, and they're trying to get a feel for us and just try to get this thing rolling again."

Maybe Broyld has found a home...

I didn't think terminology was going to change. I thought the coaches were going to learn the language / terminology

I didn't think terminology was going to change. I thought the coaches were going to learn the language / terminology
Did you hear that somewhere? I can't imagine with a new offensive coaching staff including the OC that they would keep the terminology the same. That would be very unusual especially since the head coach was not part of the offensive staff.

Did you hear that somewhere? I can't imagine with a new offensive coaching staff including the OC that they would keep the terminology the same. That would be very unusual especially since the head coach was not part of the offensive staff.

I'm pretty sure Bullough said something about keeping the terminology, so it may just be the defense. Or they might have completely changed their minds. It happens.

I'm pretty sure Bullough said something about keeping the terminology, so it may just be the defense. Or they might have completely changed their minds. It happens.
That I could see because Shafer is still there and it is his terminology.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom