1st Time Season Ticket Holder | Syracusefan.com

1st Time Season Ticket Holder

UnknownOrange

All American
Ever since my departure from SU I have used connections to be able to go to games and not have to pay for season tickets.

I still have those connections. I don't have to pay for season tickets for this season.

However - this is my small pledge to Dino and show appreciation to a University who has clearly invested in the football program.

Oh... and I'm bringing 8 of my people with me.

Please add 9 to your NEW season ticket holder count, Brett/Anthony/ADJW ! (Consigliere I'm just trying to match your 30 or whatever the hell you have now lol)

If you guys need any assistance - shout out to my guy Kirby (315-443-6684)

LGO

Last edited:

rrlbees

2017 ESPN Tourney Challenge Winner
Staff member
My son, who always sat with us and then in the student section the past 4 years, just became a proud season ticket holder of his own today, buying two for himself and his girlfriend.

orangehomer

All American
i love that all you guys are so invigorated for syracuse football. i am going to make a confession. i am giving up my seasons for football. i have sat through nearly 15 years of crap and I am tired of it and i just want to watch games on tv. you might say, after watching all that losing don't you want to watch them win? of course. but i feel like i am passing the mantle. i supported it through the dark times, you guys have fun with the good times, i am watching on tv for a while.

CA Monk

I'm Woke, But I'm Very Groggy.
Congrats.
As mentioned in another thread, even though I live on the West Coast I bought a couple of cheapies in the end zone just to ensure Clemson tkts.
Last had them from 74-85 and even contributed to the old Orange Pack to upgrade.
Remember, you’re not getting on the bandwagon if you’ve always been a fan.
I sound like George Costanza.
Things are happening on the Hill.

UnknownOrange

All American
i love that all you guys are so invigorated for syracuse football. i am going to make a confession. i am giving up my seasons for football. i have sat through nearly 15 years of crap and I am tired of it and i just want to watch games on tv. you might say, after watching all that losing don't you want to watch them win? of course. but i feel like i am passing the mantle. i supported it through the dark times, you guys have fun with the good times, i am watching on tv for a while.

No better seat in the house than your couch - impossible to compete with...

except for the experience.

You were a season ticket holder for 15 years, and this year, you're no less of a fan. If you make a game or two, awesome, if not, we'll see you at the CFP.

Pyle

All Conference
So glad I got my front rows when I did.
Your reasons are your own, but this seems oddly placed. If this was 4/29/18 I'd get it but we didn't lose a game at home last year. The VT and Clemson wins prior to that were epic. Good Bowl win and a stud coming in at QB. Games are actually fun again. I wish you the best, I've also sat through the P decline, the little engine that couldn't, Saint D, the QB killer, and now the resurgence. I've waited 15 years(or more) for this, I'm certainly not going to leave now...

DoubleDee

All Conference
Even in the dark ages, it was my favorite place to be. I could never quit it like a drug.