1UVA v 16 Coastal Carolina | Syracusefan.com

1UVA v 16 Coastal Carolina

When UVA is on, they look like a well oiled machine. They don't look like that right now. If they don't get on the same page, it's going to make for an exciting Friday night.

Its harder to play defense when you cannot body and hold. The NCAA said they wanted the refs calling this stuff again and the defensive teams that play this way have struggled in the tourney thus far. The conferences need to get with it and call it this way all season as well.

Of all the 1 v 16 matchups this was the one i saw the only possibility of an upset

If I'm coastal Carolina I go into stall ball right now. Take 30 seconds off the shot clock every time down.

Coastal has big guards and physically can hang with Virginia. That isn't something a 16 can usually do.

Didn't realize Cliff Ellis, former Auburn coach and Clemson coach was Coastals HC. Makes a difference in big games like this!

UVA's lack of experience in the NCAAs is showing up bigtime. They are tight, playing faster than they want on offense and not moving the ball well. Serious concern if you are a hoo fan. Wow

The game is shocking so far but before we get all "they are the best 16 seed ever"

They lost to HIGH POINT. AT HOME.

UVA players looking like they are about to throw up

Reggie Miller saw that it was off UVA from the table, yet the ref standing right there misses it. Just pathetic.

I think Basketball should give coaches challenges like Football does. You lose a challenge, you lose a timeout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom