1UVA v 16 Coastal Carolina | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

1UVA v 16 Coastal Carolina

I think Basketball should give coaches challenges like Football does. You lose a challenge, you lose a timeout.
I agree but after watching the replay of St. Louis taping the ball out v NCST for 5 min and then the refs give it to St. Louis anyway. Not sure it would do much good.

There have been some pretty bad ones in this game, but nothing tops the one I saw earlier. I forgot which game, but a guy went straight up to get the ball, didn't even come close to making contact with anyone, and got called for a foul.

I agree but after watching the replay of St. Louis taping the ball out v NCST for 5 min and then the refs give it to St. Louis anyway. Not sure it would do much good.

That was epic. 100% obvious to anyone with eyes who it went off of. Refs don't see it on replay. Sure, that's kind of a foul, but you didn't call it, you can't just make stuff up as you go.

UVA bailed out a bit...ugh.

There have been some pretty bad ones in this game, but nothing tops the one I saw earlier. I forgot which game, but a guy went straight up to get the ball, didn't even come close to making contact with anyone, and got called for a foul.

Marcus Smart got called for a foul for getting stripped on a shot. That was an interesting one today.

I'm shocked at how bad UVa's defense has been so far.
I would expect Harris to go off in the 2nd half, though

Unjust for some perspective, according to kenpom this is the 292nd ranked offense vs the number 2 defense.

#3 is killing me so far this half...

Refs are gonna let UVA have their hands all over CC the rest of this game it appears but not the other way around...

Ghost said:
#13 making some great decisions. I'll dive for this and toss it out of bounds!!! After I passed it right to UVA on the other end.

That was an epic sequence for that guy.

UVA on a 21-9 run; kinda looks our game there late in the 2nd half.ONce they got hot we couldn't stop them

C'mon refs. You bailed out UVA in the first half, return the favor for CC now.

Who else here has learned to dislike UVa?

Best part of this game is watching their bench showboat while in a close game with a 16-seed.
The guy doing the JR Smith bowling ball 3 celebration on the bench and then there's Tobey just being Tobey.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom