2-9 | Syracusefan.com

2-9

orangenauburn

2023 Cali Award Average Attendance
with probably 4-5 losses that we screwed ourselves in

that is discipline - that is coaching

we should be 6-5 last 11 games ... the talent, though lacking, has improved. Coaching? I don't know...

Wasn't it Coach Parcells that said "you are what your record is"? Our record against Conference and FBS teams is very bad right now. This loss hurt and hurt bad. Just no getting around it.

with probably 4-5 losses that we screwed ourselves in

that is discipline - that is coaching

we should be 6-5 last 11 games ... the talent, though lacking, has improved. Coaching? I don't know...

A regular Nostrodamus...

what was the point in bringing this up three months later? to be an ass?

was anything I said wrong at the time?

what was the point in bringing this up three months later? to be an ass?

was anything I said wrong at the time?

Sorry no hard feelings. To be honest, didnt even really look to see who posted it.

I was going through a bunch of old threads earlier and this is one that caught my eye, simply based on how we ended the season.

Also shows how many people wanted Marrone (not you in particular) out the door. Now many people have received their wish.

I believe he meant 2-9 in the last 11 games which was accurate at that point. Nobody was excited about that.

the post 2-9 was our record over that 11 game stretch where we blew games, and I questioned the coaching (i.e. marrone)

the post 2-9 was our record over that 11 game stretch where we blew games, and I questioned the coaching (i.e. marrone)
Hell...I would've used the "too many jack and cokes" excuse. It works for me. ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom