#2 in Graduation Rates in the BE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

#2 in Graduation Rates in the BE

Thank you. Really proud of the way this program does things the right way. To be #1 in the classroom and #1 in the standings is a great feeling...

Slow down big fella, your are number 1 in the Standings as of this weekend, well and probably next weekend considering you have a bye week I mean Kent State. Your best win is Cuse and Arkansas. You need to show me more with that cup cake schedule you guys are sporting... Howard, Tulane, Kent State, and Army,... Whoof, god its hard not to be bowl eligible with those teams.

i-see-what-you-did-there-cat-8ddsxu.jpg

Thank you. Really proud of the way this program does things the right way. To be #1 in the classroom and #1 in the standings is a great feeling...

Which schedule do you think is tougher? Your OOC schedule or the players schedules?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

But will you end up #1? History screams "not a chance in hell".

Slow down big fella, your are number 1 in the Standings as of this weekend, well and probably next weekend considering you have a bye week I mean Kent State. Your best win is Cuse and Arkansas. You need to show me more with that cup cake schedule you guys are sporting... Howard, Tulane, Kent State, and Army,... Whoof, god its hard not to be bowl eligible with those teams.

i-see-what-you-did-there-cat-8ddsxu.jpg

And your best win is?? Your ONLY wins are over the mighty seawolves of Stony Brook and the two worst teams in the BE in Uconn and Pitt...

Kent State is 6-1 and the MAC has knocked off Penn State and Cincy this year so although we should win they aren't a horrible team.

Funny thing is that we have been bowl eligible for two weeks now but our fans aren't talking about that because our sights are set on much larger things...

Anyhow, the point of this thread was about graduation rates. I am very proud that we run a program where our kids stay out of the police blogs and take care of business in the classroom.

Congrats on doing well with your graduation rates as well...

And your best win is?? Your ONLY wins are over the mighty seawolves of Stony Brook and the two worst teams in the BE in Uconn and Pitt...

Kent State is 6-1 and the MAC has knocked off Penn State and Cincy this year so although we should win they aren't a horrible team.

Funny thing is that we have been bowl eligible for two weeks now but our fans aren't talking about that because our sights are set on much larger things...

Anyhow, the point of this thread was about graduation rates. I am very proud that we run a program where our kids stay out of the police blogs and take care of business in the classroom.

Thank goodness Kenny Britt moved on to greener pastures.

Kent State is 6-1 and the MAC has knocked off Penn State and Cincy this year so although we should win they aren't a horrible team..

This isn't the Rutgers board. You are amongst CFB fans savvy enough to know that Kent State isnt a good football team, despite the gaudy record (your squad knows something about this form of scheduling).

Good luck today against that squad that was pummeled by Kentucky by 5TDs. Should be competitive.

Thank goodness Kenny Britt moved on to greener pastures.

Proves my point. When Britt was at RU he never got into trouble. He was around the right players and coaches.

SU has had far more issues with players conduct when compared with RU...

Proves my point. When Britt was at RU he never got into trouble. He was around the right players and coaches.

SU has had far more issues with players conduct when compared with RU...
that is because Schiano covered up a lot of your kids have done over the years to protect the programs image ... learned that from Joe Pa

This isn't the Rutgers board. You are amongst CFB fans savvy enough to know that Kent State isnt a good football team, despite the gaudy record (your squad knows something about this form of scheduling).

Good luck today against that squad that was pummeled by Kentucky by 5TDs. Should be competitive.

All that I said is that they weren't terrible. Which is correct.

Good luck playing 2-5(0-3) USF today who lost to a MAC team as well. This is a game the longest tenured coach in the "weak" Big East should win easily, no?

you think Kenny Britt just suddenly started misbehaving in the NFL? riiiiiight[/quote

Is it possible that he didn't have a few million dollars then and wasn't hanging out with certain "friends" from Bayonne when he's home from the NFL?

By all accounts he never got into trouble while living at RU.

You're using how other teams in the conference have fared to say that Kent State is decent? That's a new one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom