20 days.. | Syracusefan.com

20 days..

jcuse44

2nd String
Super stoked about this season... Really looking forward to watching Marrone get this ship back on course. We can see recruiting getting where it needs to be.. The team is passing the look test so far now its time to gt on the field and win some damn games. Lets do this cusenation.

My favorite time of year.

Super stoked about this season... Really looking forward to watching Marrone get this ship back on course. We can see recruiting getting where it needs to be.. The team is passing the look test so far now its time to gt on the field and win some damn games. Lets do this cusenation.

There's always the August optimism, but this year there seems to be more than usual. From reading the various iterations of the syracusefan boards for the last decade this seems to be as much optimism going into a season that I can recall.

I hope the "look test" proves to be accurate and translates into some exciting and entertaining football this season.

We deserve it.

Dave Rahme seems to be excited ... that gets me excited

There's always the August optimism, but this year there seems to be more than usual. From reading the various iterations of the syracusefan boards for the last decade this seems to be as much optimism going into a season that I can recall.

I hope the "look test" proves to be accurate and translates into some exciting and entertaining football this season.

We deserve it.
It has been a long time - maybe 10 years - since we had a full roster of honest to goodness D-1A athletes without much filler. Good reason to be excited.

I am fired up... My biggest concern is the ridiculous schedule. Replacing wvu with @ mizzou is a mistake. It will cost us a bowl bid. At some point the administration has to stop bitching about asses in the seats when you move marquee games to the meadowlands and schedule yourself out of bowl contention ... Which fuels fan excitement.

This is my holiday season and Sept 1st is my Christmas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom