-20 in Syracuse this morning | Syracusefan.com

-20 in Syracuse this morning

I know rochester actually is having a polar plunge today... no way that can go on, right?

It was a balmy -8 here, about 3 hours S of Syracuse.
(1 hour N of NYC)

Thankfully, it's not as windy as "they" said it would be, so windchill isn't much of a factor at the moment.

NNJ is currently at 3, with a -17 wind chill

GO NEKKID!!!!!

It got down to 31 here in south central colorado last nite. We're in the midst of a two week long spring/summer preview. It's going to be in the 6os and sunny but the 5 mile dirt driveway is converting the melting snowpack into a superbly liquid mud. I can drive in a foot of snow, but a foot of mud is daunting...

image.jpeg

55 degrees expected here in Seattle today. Cloudy, though.

realorange said:
Just think of the roll on the fairways today! Of course you might pull assorted muscles with the swing. ;)
crazy roll

It's really rough in Arizona 88 and sunny and a pool party ! Pool is heated at 86 degrees ! That's an Arizona Polar Plunge !

It's a balmy 71 down here in fort myers. Great day for my season opener for softball league.

C’mon boys! The way you’s lollygagging around here, you’d think it was minus twenty degrees. Can’t be less ‘n minus fourteen!

No cooler up north in Ottawa. The low we hit was -30 (C) or -22 (F)... but apparently with the wind chill it hit -40 (F) this morning. Can't verify -- was not dumb enough to go outside.

Hate to burst your thermometer,but..."The coldest place in the lower 48 states today is officially Watertown, where the low temperature this morning was 37 degrees below zero."

I guess the Gobm't didn't get your memo.
Liars. Mine says -40. So there

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom