2011 still pisses me off | Syracusefan.com

2011 still pisses me off

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
we had that game. crowder hits a 3 to tie it, then scoop with the bs backcourt violation, then johnson odom with a 3 to win it. we waited 26 years for tonite's revenge game, we only gotta wait 2 years for saturdays revenge game.

I hated the fact they were in our bracket AGAIN(albeit not as early), because the thought of losing to them again was just too painful. The NCAA really ticked me off again with this. I really hope we get revenge...

Im fairly certain we roll them fools. They should have lost the first game to Davidson..and the second game to Butler. Miami threw up a stinker.

we lost to this team on the road by only three...when we were playing our absolute worst AND they had a nearly THIRTY shot edge in free throw attempts ! We shot 5-7 ..they had THIRTY SEVEN ATTMEPTS! (despite mugging us much of the night)

there is no way they were going to stay with us if they were not allowed to mug and at the same time were getting to the line so frequently. that is not going to happen again.

we run these fools...

Let's hope the non-BE officials are beneficial to us this time around

It's interesting that we have the 2 revenge opportunities one after the other. Indiana was SOOO satisfying... but Marquette will not be easy.

Im not buying the whole revenge angle vs indiana. we lost the championship to them ...a game we had...losing a sweet sixteen is not even close to equal value..they broke our leg...we sprained their ankle

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom