2012-13 Roster up... | Syracusefan.com

2012-13 Roster up...

you have to use the drop down for the new roster. the link takes you to this past season roster.

I think Raupers will have his degree in May. Good for him.

A quick count of roster spots and incoming recruits suggests there are at least 19 scholarships available for the 2013 recruiting class.

Xtreme, feel free to check my math.

You didn't expect SUAthletics to get everything right the first time, did ya? :)

Let's hope thats the case. I looked down to see what number Broyld would be and ended up like this couchburn

Broyld and Davis now on the roster.

Broyld wearing #1, Miles #26.

Adios to Edsall. Think our move to the ACC had anything to do with that?

EDIT: I'm guessing no since his dad will be fired long before we get there.

Broyld and Davis now on the roster.

Broyld wearing #1, Miles #26.
Ha, I called that one (Broyld wearing # 1). I bet he switches to #5 when Sales leaves next season.

Ha, I called that one (Broyld wearing # 1). I bet he switches to #5 when Sales leaves next season.

I was curious to see if Broyld got #5 to start and Sales would take #1 this year. Agree about Broyld in #5 next year though since being #5 was a big thing for him in recruiting.

This reminds me of something interesting I heard this week. Apparently, Marrone thinks the whole number thing is complete nonsense and really doesn't want to deal with it, especially when players want to switch numbers.

Broyld 6' 4" and 229... I so hope and pray he works at QB given how athletic he is. With that size... man, oh, man.

Adonis still at 5' 10" and 244. Is that what he was listed at last year? Maybe heights/weights haven't been adjusted? Pretty please?

Adonis still at 5' 10" and 244. Is that what he was listed at last year? Maybe heights/weights haven't been adjusted? Pretty please?
Already cross-refernced with the 2011-12 roster...looks like they're using last year's stats for returnees.

Good news...the coaches list has been updated as well.

They haven't been adjusted yet. I was curious to see where he and macky were, and also Jaston George still listing @ 159lbs.