2012 Scheduling News? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2012 Scheduling News?

They're better than Maine and Rhode Island and there probably are a lot of guys on that team who hoped to play for SU but were told they're not good enough. SU better not overlook them.

They're better than Maine and Rhode Island and there probably are a lot of guys on that team who hoped to play for SU but were told they're not good enough. SU better not overlook them.
You are kidding right. This is Stony Brook guys ok lets not overlook them but lets make sure we beat them by 20 plus in our sleep.

In the FCS polls they were ranked below Maine. Not sure about RI.

Sent from my DROIDX

You are kidding right. This is Stony Brook guys ok lets not overlook them but lets make sure we beat them by 20 plus in our sleep.

They went 9-4 last season. Won the Big South. Lost to Sam Houston State (FCS champs), 27-34, in the payoffs. They took UTEP to OT last season.

They're not bad. We should still curb stomp them, though.

Hey i realize they have talent and beat some solid programs. I also know they have a strong team coming back having said that i think they lost to UB by 25 or so. If we dont give this team a pants down spanking we are in big trouble next year.

After beating Rhode Island by seven, Toledo* by three and Tulane by three, we, and the team, shouldn't overlook anyone.

This is exactly the kind of game that FCS teams win. SU will be amped way up to play USC and then the following week the team will hear over and over again how they should kill Stony Brook. A couple years ago Rutgers beat Michigan State and then lost the following week to New Hampshire.

There are no easy wins on SU's schedule and they are not even close to that point yet.

We should beat these guys by 14-17 points but you never know...as Zibby said the timing isn't great coming off USC. However, we are in year 4 of Doug and this should be considered a win.

Scheduling dude...(tomcat) can you update our schedule? Thanks
http://syracusefan.com/pages/footballschedule/

But are they better than Appalachian State?

After beating Rhode Island by seven, Toledo* by three and Tulane by three, we, and the team, shouldn't overlook anyone.

This is exactly the kind of game that FCS teams win. SU will be amped way up to play USC and then the following week the team will hear over and over again how they should kill Stony Brook. A couple years ago Rutgers beat Michigan State and then lost the following week to New Hampshire.

Yeah, but that's Rutgers. Didn't they lose twice to New Hampshire in a 3 year period, or something like that?

I wish we would just play Army or Navy every year - NY and MD both would be great for recruiting. I dont know why but I find it more attractive to play those 2 teams than Stony Brook or even Rutgirls.

Hey i realize they have talent and beat some solid programs. I also know they have a strong team coming back having said that i think they lost to UB by 25 or so. If we dont give this team a pants down spanking we are in big trouble next year.
Is that you Jerry??? :eek: