2013-14 SU Commits and Prospects High School Basketball Schedule | Syracusefan.com

2013-14 SU Commits and Prospects High School Basketball Schedule

Francis03

All American
Here goes everything you need to know for those interested in attending any games this season.
http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2013/11/2013-14-su-commits-and-prospects-high.html
Some good games and events taking place out in the NE area and Jersey. Joseph vs Heron and the best of them all imo Heavyweights Cheick Diallo vs Moustapha Diagne. tqY0t.png

Also for those that missed it in the recruiting updates thread, here goes an early checklist of prospects to look out for in the 2016 and 2017 classes.
http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2013/11/2016-su-prospect-checklist.html
http://cusebballrecruiting.blogspot.com/2013/11/2017-su-prospect-checklist.html

Last edited:
Very well done and thanks as always. Not only did you get all of their tournaments, you put it in one consolidated place!
King Francis :)
Any chance you'll make it to the Primetime Shootout out in Roselle or the Diallo vs Diagne matchup in Jersey City?

Any chance you'll make it to the Primetime Shootout out in Roselle or the Diallo vs Diagne matchup in Jersey City?
I wish man, but I was hoping they had a tourney by me again. Still, might try for one of these and that matchup (Diallo - Diagne) is a great one.

Btw Francis, that Sunday night is rough and especially that Tyus plays early, tough call. But @RC might be easier to do than Jersey City. It's probably:
a) see Battle and GSB
b) hold out til 6PM to see Diagne, Briscoe, Gist, Silva and company.

Probably go with the latter if I'm not too tired for Sunday night.

Btw Francis, that Sunday night is rough and especially that Tyus plays early, tough call. But @RC might be easier to do than Jersey City. It's probably:
a) see Battle and GSB
b) hold out til 6PM to see Diagne, Briscoe, Gist, Silva and company.

Probably go with the latter if I'm not too tired for Sunday night.
Sounds good. I tried to see what was up with the tourney around your way that you went to last year but nothing has been updated. Hopefully they're just late with finalizing things because it seem like the event was a success last year for them not to have it again.

Not sure if we have any peeps here in Delaware, but Derrick Jones vs Donte DiVincenzo will go down at Cheltenham HS for a Coaches vs Cancer event on Saturday 12/14 at 1:30.

I left out the Franklin Howard games because he's expected to miss most if not all of the season coming up with the ACL injury.

I'm excited to catch McCullough in the City of Palms next month, there is always a ton of talent there and normally so big name coaches and personalities. I've met Tubby Smith, Lon Kruger, Bobby Hurley, and Dickie V in the past few years.

The New Haven, CT event if pretty close to me...do you have to buy tickets? Can anybody just walk up to the door on say sunday morning? Whats it cost?

Well so much for those matchups with McCullough and Brewster this season. Will be interesting to see where he ends up at. Whenever that happens I'll make the updates on his schedule.

Yup, scratch McCullough. But Ive seen him and know what we're getting, fingers crossed.

Yup, scratch McCullough. But Ive seen him and know what we're getting, fingers crossed.
Exactly. I'm excited to see how Lydon does against tougher competition at New Hampton.

whats up with the donovan mitchell guy?
Said that Hop told him that he needed to see some more of him before deciding whether to pursue harder. Was suppose to attend the Elite Camp but couldn't make it at the last minute. The buzz is that he's a legit top 50 talent(maybe even higher) and should get plenty of exposure now at Brewster. It's unfortunate that McCullough got the boot, because they could've build some nice chemistry together.

I have a question Francis. Does anyone have any idea where McCullough is headed? Mightn't this create a significant problem on down the road for eligibility if he doesn't get back in school soon!!

I have a question Francis. Does anyone have any idea where McCullough is headed? Mightn't this create a significant problem on down the road for eligibility if he doesn't get back in school soon!!
No clue to where he's headed but I would expect that we should hear something this week at least. Remember he tried to reclassify last year. So I would assume that he's not that far off from completing all of the courses that he needs.

No clue to where he's headed but I would expect that we should hear something this week at least. Remember he tried to reclassify last year. So I would assume that he's not that far off from completing all of the courses that he needs.

Could, COULD, Just Could he be a January enrollee if he gets back in, if he isn't that far off...?