2013 Non Conference Slate | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2013 Non Conference Slate

I have told my wife I am going to the opener at MetLife and she is invited to join me.
NC State is right up the road so we will be there come hell or high water.
We are planning to get to the dome for Clemson and Wake Forest.
After that it will either be Pttt of BC.
Then, the bowl game!

Hey mikekan...activate your inbox. I'm planning a GTown Viewing party at a sports bar in San Marcos for SA and Austin Cuse fans. Want to send you an invite

It is under Privacy: Edit Conversations
  • Start conversations with you:

Thanks for the invite, TexanMark but I'm currently in Alabama for training until early March so I'll miss both G'Town games. However, if you're setting anything up for Big East or NCAA Tournaments, please let me know. I'll be back by then. I turned on my inbox. I'd love to attend.

I wonder if I ran in to you at the Tulane/Syracuse game? I attended the pre-game event at that bar/restaurant right across the street from the SuperDome.

Thanks for the invite, TexanMark but I'm currently in Alabama for training until early March so I'll miss both G'Town games. However, if you're setting anything up for Big East or NCAA Tournaments, please let me know. I'll be back by then. I turned on my inbox. I'd love to attend.

I wonder if I ran in to you at the Tulane/Syracuse game? I attended the pre-game event at that bar/restaurant right across the street from the SuperDome.
Yeah you would've met me...I was the tall and ridiculously good looking Tailgate Coordinator running the event. I'll shoot you a message offline.

sounds like we are likely hosting an acc team on the day after thanksgiving as bc is hosting one early in the season

found this tweet which may mean acc schedule is soon to be released.

Dick @GodNolegod
@mattsarz Jimbo Fisher says FSU/Pitt possibly moving to Labor Day.

sounds like we are likely hosting an acc team on the day after thanksgiving as bc is hosting one early in the season
The ACC indicated the SU-BC game was likely going to be played on the Friday after Thanksgiving some time ago, which is one of the reasons that game is listed there on the schedule page on this site...

never saw that about bc and syracuse playing on thanksgiving i saw release about cuse or bc hosting a friday game after thanksgiving