2014 Syracuse football commercial | Syracusefan.com

2014 Syracuse football commercial

sherrillcuse

Past IGGY Winner
My wife was watching hells kitchen last night and I happened to be in the room during a commercial break and a commercial for 2014 Syracuse football came on. Thought that was awesome for SU to put something together like that to get butts in the seats. Had something at the end about selecting your seats for 2014 prior to the spring game next weekend.

I looked for a link but could not find one.

My wife was watching hells kitchen last night and I happened to be in the room during a commercial break and a commercial for 2014 Syracuse football came on. Thought that was awesome for SU to put something together like that to get butts in the seats. Had something at the end about selecting your seats for 2014 prior to the spring game next weekend.

I looked for a link but could not find one.

I saw this commercial last night as well. I was surprised. I feel like we never see commercials for SU football, especially 5 months prior to the start of the season. It got me fired up. I'm ready for Nova!

I'm excited because the Spring Game will be on ESPN3... never thought I would say that.

"Eight ACC spring games will be available on either ESPN, ESPNU or ESPN3. Defending national champion Florida State’s annual Garnet and Gold spring game this Saturday in Doak Campbell Stadium will be televised by ESPN (3 p.m.). Clemson’s spring game in Death Valley, also Saturday, will be televised by ESPNU with a 4 p.m. kickoff. Miami and North Carolina’s spring games Saturday are available on ESPN3.
Georgia Tech (April 18) and Syracuse’s (April 19) spring games will be also be available on ESPN3 as will Virginia Tech’s (April 26)."

I'm excited because the Spring Game will be on ESPN3... never thought I would say that.

"Eight ACC spring games will be available on either ESPN, ESPNU or ESPN3. Defending national champion Florida State’s annual Garnet and Gold spring game this Saturday in Doak Campbell Stadium will be televised by ESPN (3 p.m.). Clemson’s spring game in Death Valley, also Saturday, will be televised by ESPNU with a 4 p.m. kickoff. Miami and North Carolina’s spring games Saturday are available on ESPN3.
Georgia Tech (April 18) and Syracuse’s (April 19) spring games will be also be available on ESPN3 as will Virginia Tech’s (April 26)."

Sweet! That is awesome new for those of us out of the area.

BlB7l8uIYAA-nTe.jpg:large

Watch out Coach...one of these guys might show up on your back deck.;)

Can you go back and watch the spring game on ESPN3 or DVR it? Do they archive the games?

Can you go back and watch the spring game on ESPN3 or DVR it? Do they archive the games?
ESPN3 typically makes prior broadcasts available for a short time. I'm going to guess that it's for about a week.

The game is next Saturday, so you won't find it on ESPN3 just yet.

That is correct...it should be on the archive for at least a week. Actually looking forward to it...even though most spring games are kinda lame.

That is correct...it should be on the archive for at least a week. Actually looking forward to it...even though most spring games are kinda lame.

The spring game is totally lame! But it's football in April so no shame in being lame. Got the NHL playoffs and the draft coming up, after that it's nothing but 4 hours of picking off the guy on first or 400 left hand turns every Sun until Aug. Spring game here we come!!!!