2015 Mickey D's Selection Show... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2015 Mickey D's Selection Show...

PayCal is taking care of that as we speak

I heard Cal was lobbying the NCAA to allow for college farm teams, so he could stockpile all the McD's in the entire country, plus overseas talent, and call them up when he needed them. He'd probably have a good 10-12 platoons to work with, with each player getting a minimum of 15 seconds of court time. Players are already lining up, of course.

Last edited:
I heard Cal was lobbying the NCAA to allow for college farm teams, so he could stockpile all the McD's in the entire country, plus overseas talent, and call them up when he needed them. He'd probably have a good 10-12 platoons to work with, with each player getting a minimum of 15 seconds of court time. Players are already lining up, of course.

Next year instead of the platoon system they are going for the Battle Star Galactica Squadron system. Heard Cal is even recruiting Cylons now. They aren't technically alive as we define living and thus can go to school for free as they can be written off as appliances. Can also be programmed to get straight A's and thus no APR issues.

images.jpg

http://.com/malachi-richardson-named-to-mcdonalds-game/

Malachiiiiiiiii!

You want shooters? We got shooters. Malachi has hit 14 threes in his last three games. Add in Tyler Lydon and we've got two outstanding three point threats next season.

I'll temper my excitement until they actually play. Cooney was supposed to be this great shooter who's been erratic at best.

If Bryant doesn't commit to Syracuse how long will it take for people to say he isn't that good, Kentucky paid him, and all these kudos for him making the McDonald's turn to hate directed towards him.

I do hope he comes here, but I'm not understanding how people are already throwing him in next years depth chart and calling him a lock to come here when outside of Mama Bryant it seems that Bryant is extremely intrigued by Kentucky and their offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom