2016 NBA Draft Thread | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

2016 NBA Draft Thread

Would have liked to see him go to a better franchise, but im glad he was picked there.

He sounds disappointed
Yup. A little disappointed but I'm sure a little nervous energy. Just the sweeter when he proves the teams wrong that picked a few SG/SFs in front of him. Go get em Mali!

He ain't happy..."everything happens for a reason" is something you say when you're disappointed.

His promise fell through...

Hey, good life lesson for him. Next week he will be all smiles! He did a terrific job selling himself after the season was over. Hat's off to him! I mean what huge contribution this kid has made to the Orange brand. I wish him nothing but the best of luck with his NBA career!

He ain't happy..."everything happens for a reason" is something you say when you're disappointed.

Funny how expectations work. If you told him two months ago that he would go 22 he'd have been thrilled. Instead he looked miserable.

I'm sure teams "promise" several players and as the draft unfolds they choose their best prospect. He's fine, he got his first rd wish and is in the league. Now it's on him to make a career out of it.

Danny Ainge blows so bad tonight.

Now I wish they traded for nerlens Noel as these picks suck. Even though that Noel trade wasn't enough it was better.

It's amazing. 3 first round picks - I would have figured I'd be excited about at least one of them.

Congrats to Mali on the first round though.

I'm sure teams "promise" several players and as the draft unfolds they choose their best prospect. He's fine, he got his first rd wish and is in the league. Now it's on him to make a career out of it.

People have been saying that these promises mean nothing, and noting is a lock when it comes to the draft, and some people in here didn't want to listen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom