2016 NBA Draft Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2016 NBA Draft Thread

has he ever gone to a draft? are all the big-name coaches there? are you really making a big deal of this?

The only coach I've seen for sure was Mark Few with Sabonis.

Most coaches aren't there - surprised to see Izzo. To me , just seems like grandstanding, it should be the kid's night to shine. I do find it interesting that Calipari and Izzo both have players sitting there late in the 1st round.

has he ever gone to a draft? are all the big-name coaches there? are you really making a big deal of this?

I have seen him there before, maybe with everything going on with usa basketball, he didn't have the time.

Oh come on, I'm not making that big of a deal out of this. Calipari, Krystowiak, Few, Izzo and some others are there.

Forgive me for thinking that maybe a coach would like to celebrate a life changing moment with their player. It seems weirder to me that a coach would miss it than be there.

Tyler Ulis, Demetrius Jackson...two PG's who seemingly could stick in the league, are still out there.

Oh come on, I'm not making that big of a deal out of this. Calipari, Krystowiak, Few, Izzo and some others are there.

Forgive me for thinking that maybe a coach would like to celebrate a life changing moment with their player. It seems weirder to me that a coach would miss it than be there.
huh, lot of weird coaches then

And another thing - the woman doing these player interviews is awful. Absolutely horrible. Basically asked Malachi if he regretted his decision because he's headed to Sacramento. Classy.

Where's Heather Cox?

Also, why isn't JB there? Tons of coaches are with their underclassmen.

The man's a legend and God's gift to Syracuse, but that's not a great look.
couldn't disagree more. calipari has looked horrible and izzo looks like a complete tool. there is no reason for a college coach to be physically at the draft.

His players are in Syracuse.

The comedy of JB telling him Sac is no Syracuse would be pretty amusing.

He's playing golf tomorrow.

huh, lot of weird coaches then
I'm trying to think if the most passive aggressive response I could make to that comment. Here's what I got:

Probably about the same as the number of tools on our board.

Most coaches aren't there - surprised to see Izzo. To me , just seems like grandstanding, it should be the kid's night to shine. I do find it interesting that Calipari and Izzo both have players sitting there late in the 1st round.
But, but Tyler Ulis was a the best PG according to what Cal was trying to say when he declared he was going pro. According to him he was a lottery lock.
Calipari says Ulis to turn pro after season

And another thing - the woman doing these player interviews is awful. Absolutely horrible. Basically asked Malachi if he regretted his decision because he's headed to Sacramento. Classy.

Where's Heather Cox?
that's not what she asked, but she would have been right to ask it. malachi was obviously shook and whatever he expected didn't happen. now he is off to the west coast to play for basically the most dysfunctional franchise in the pros. he is going to have to completely play out of his mind for a second contract coming out of there.

You do realize that Syracuse University's men's basketball team has players on campus right now, correct?

Sorry, you're wrong here.

If your going to leave school after one year maybe at least make sure you'll be a first round pick coughcough diamondstoneandcheikdiallo cough cough

couldn't disagree more. calipari has looked horrible and izzo looks like a complete tool. there is no reason for a college coach to be physically at the draft.

Calipari comes off like the over the top d***head bad guy coach in a kids sports movie. Can't believe kids buy into that guy.

I'm trying to think if the most passive aggressive response I could make to that comment. Here's what I got:

Probably about the same as the number of tools on our board.

Your making a big deal over something that really isn't a big deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom