2017-18 Fall Ball / Mumps Ball / Preseason Ball | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2017-18 Fall Ball / Mumps Ball / Preseason Ball

Anyone else hearing the squad is suiting up today for an unannounced scrimmage? Hopefully the beat writers will have something via twitter about it

Anyone else hearing the squad is suiting up today for an unannounced scrimmage? Hopefully the beat writers will have something via twitter about it

Hadn't heard anything but its certainly possible. Little early for an outside scrimmage though only been practicing what a week?

Nice. Thought it was yesterday but it’s great to see they were able to add a scrimmage after missing out in the fall. 3pm is gonna answer some questions for this group

Why don’t you add this to the 2018 schedule thread?

Nice. Thought it was yesterday but it’s great to see they were able to add a scrimmage after missing out in the fall. 3pm is gonna answer some questions for this group

Why don’t you add this to the 2018 schedule thread?

Great call Creaserat you nailed that one.

Syracuse's social media needs a ton of work. They give a score after the 1st quarter and then 40+mins later no update on the game. Freeking ridiculous

It's a closed scrimmage.

It's an unannounced closed scrimmage.

Be happy you got a few pictures. :p

First mid line appears to be Trimbo, Dordevic and Lane. No stats for Bomber and appears the grad transfer X guy didnt play

Few interesting things in that article.
  1. Madonna played the first two quarters, followed by Porter (3rd) and Strang (or 'Strange', as the article calls him :) in the 4th. Doesn't say who played the 5th. No Klan?
  2. Madonna gave up 5 in 2 quarters. I know you can't judge anything by a scrimmage (but I will anyway), but I'm not sure you could call that anything but an auspicious start. 10 GAA vs. Vermont. Me no likey.
  3. I like 3 assists from Lane at the mid.
  4. Assuming backups played the rest of the game, I like 9-2 after the first half. Then again, that's what I would expect from them vs. VT's second-liners.

First mid line appears to be Trimbo, Dordevic and Lane. No stats for Bomber and appears the grad transfer X guy didnt play
Sounds from the presser the 1st line was Trimboli, Dearth, Dordevic. 2nd/3rd line a mix of Simmons, Carlin, Lane, McKinney, Lipka and one other.

Bomber left the game early with an ankle sprain

Few interesting things in that article.
  1. Madonna played the first two quarters, followed by Porter (3rd) and Strang (or 'Strange', as the article calls him :) in the 4th. Doesn't say who played the 5th. No Klan?
  2. Madonna gave up 5 in 2 quarters. I know you can't judge anything by a scrimmage (but I will anyway), but I'm not sure you could call that anything but an auspicious start. 10 GAA vs. Vermont. Me no likey.
  3. I like 3 assists from Lane at the mid.
  4. Assuming backups played the rest of the game, I like 9-2 after the first half. Then again, that's what I would expect from them vs. VT's second-liners.

Vermont scored a total of 8 goals in five quarters. Where does it say 10? Confused.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom