2017-18 SU Basketball Poster | Syracusefan.com

2017-18 SU Basketball Poster

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DMXf2klWAAYrZdg.jpg

yep, just tried printing on copy paper...good luck reading the game schedule on the bottom..yikes

I like the Borkowski stuff. Glisson did our schedule posters for years. What’s the difference?

The only one that looks off to me is Sidibe (assuming he's the player in front of Howard's chest)

He looks like comedic actor Jerry Minor

IMG_1234.JPG

I can never figure out where to get the posters. Please give info. Thanks

Wow... i had to actually look up the Syracuse roster to figure out who everyone was. Gonna be a long year with a young unexperienced big men

• Go to a game and visit the customer service desk on the 100 Level (next to Club 44)
  • Lobby at Manley Field House
On the website you can request one get mailed to you too if you’re an out of towner

One thing is for sure. If they had multiple basketballs on the court, it'd be a crazy game!

Looking at this makes me think one thing:

Thank god Tyus Battle didn't go to Michigan. Frank Howard would probably be front and center if he did - that would be quite an interesting year

I'm going to have enough problems knowing who the heck is who this year with all of the new faces. Turning the players into cartoons is not helping.
I am going to the scrimmage Friday night and bringing my glasses. Goal: to commit new faces and jersey numbers to memory. I already know that Thorpe has dreads and the D#^* guy is white. We will be sitting close (as opposed to 309) so I am feeling optimistic!

That looks nothing like Matt Moyer. He looks terrified too.

Battle got the Russell Hammond treatment. Hope they don't come out with a t-shirt too. Could create dissension.;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom