2017 No Huddle Tour | Syracusefan.com

2017 No Huddle Tour

I have a theory that you can slap "tour" at the end of any two to four word saying (even better if the saying has something to do with food) and it sounds interesting.

"Bacon and Eggs" Tour - I'd think about going to that

:cool:

I have a theory that you can slap "tour" at the end of any two to four word saying (even better if the saying has something to do with food) and it sounds interesting.

"Bacon and Eggs" Tour - I'd think about going to that

:cool:
All shows sold out

My thoughts exactly... there are enough fans and alums to get one little event.

Thought they had an ok turnout last year, although it was difficult to tell because there were about 20 SU staff members there.

There's an Albany stop. It's Boeheim and Wildhack at Wolf's 1-11 on June 29. You should get an email. It's also buried in the write up (which is poorly done).

Yes, finally albany for the love of god. All 3, including dino in albany, correct?

Yes, finally albany for the love of god. All 3, including dino in albany, correct?
Head men's basketball coach Jim Boeheim will join Wildhack for a 'No Huddle Tour' stop in Albany on Thursday, June 29 at Wolf's 1-11 Restaurant. Click here to purchase your ticket. Looks like just Boeheim and Wildhack.

No Dino

I just read that and that renders the entire trip a complete waste of time. Geeez, peeps on the hill just dont get it at times. I have been yelling for 10 years that SU needs to market to and engage the capital region when it comes to football. The disconnect for being 2 hrs away is mindboggling. Sooo, when the caravan finally schedules Albany, NO DINO!!! Can't make this stuff up. HELLO! The capital district is all in on Cuse hoops with cuse having played a few NCAA games in Albany and having played Siena the year after the Natty. My god, its the football fans that need to see Dino's personality and form a connection to make that 2 hr drive on fall saturdays. Yet, Dino will be all over the place within a 1 hr radius of Cuse. This is a big opportunity missed.

I just read that and that renders the entire trip a complete waste of time. Geeez, peeps on the hill just dont get it at times. I have been yelling for 10 years that SU needs to market to and engage the capital region when it comes to football. The disconnect for being 2 hrs away is mindboggling. Sooo, when the caravan finally schedules Albany, NO DINO!!! Can't make this stuff up. HELLO! The capital district is all in on Cuse hoops with cuse having played a few NCAA games in Albany and having played Siena the year after the Natty. My god, its the football fans that need to see Dino's personality and form a connection to make that 2 hr drive on fall saturdays. Yet, Dino will be all over the place within a 1 hr radius of Cuse. This is a big opportunity missed.

Look at the bright side. Just gives you more time to talk to Wildhack about scheduling that series with Liberty

Look at the bright side. Just gives you more time to talk to Wildhack about scheduling that series with Liberty

Lol, well played;) there will be 4 people in the room who even know who he is;)

Dino and JB will each be at 1 place. That's it. All those other places are just for sales reps/marketeers.

Dino and JB will each be at 1 place. That's it. All those other places are just for sales reps/marketeers.

I get it, but at some point Dino needs to show up in Albany. Cuse football is dead to most sports fans here, 2 hrs from the dome. Its uncanny. If i hit a bar for a road game and ask for the Cuse game in October I get questions like: basketball started already? Who are they playing? Not sure if we have the channel Cuse Fb might be on. Who is the coach these days? No joke. Only the biggest and only market east of Cuse. But, nothing, crickets in terms of marketing.

Head men's basketball coach Jim Boeheim will join Wildhack for a 'No Huddle Tour' stop in Albany on Thursday, June 29 at Wolf's 1-11 Restaurant. Click here to purchase your ticket. Looks like just Boeheim and Wildhack.
I'm in!

Maybe...I alerted the staff about a special opportunity for the Lacrosse Coaches to show up to...

I get it, but at some point Dino needs to show up in Albany. Cuse football is dead to most sports fans here, 2 hrs from the dome. Its uncanny. If i hit a bar for a road game and ask for the Cuse game in October I get questions like: basketball started already? Who are they playing? Not sure if we have the channel Cuse Fb might be on. Who is the coach these days? No joke. Only the biggest and only market east of Cuse. But, nothing, crickets in terms of marketing.
In my experience, Albany views itself as Mimi NYC, and concentrates on pro sports, not college. Waste of time going to Albany.

In my experience, Albany views itself as Mimi NYC, and concentrates on pro sports, not college. Waste of time going to Albany.

Actually, Albany is very much a college town. We have 2 mid majors, Albany and Siena. Siena draws 7-8k for MAAC hoops in a beautiful arena. We have hosted multiple NCAA tourneys and was just awarded the NCAA hoops first round in a couple years. Alot of Cuse hoops fans too. Just have to win over fb. To blow off the state capital 2 hrs away is a head scratcher. Furthermore, I have belly ached about why we dont play Albany fb as our FCS. They are legit, play in the top FCS conference, and might wake up the Albany market to Cuse Football;)

Reactions: FAL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom