2017 NYS Fair thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2017 NYS Fair thread

so here is our creation from the bucket of junk, we dropped it off today. I don't think we'll win, there were some pretty creative sculptures with the stuff we had to use. You can see all of them in the Art and Home building next to the Empire Room, 3rd floor

Very cool! Saw that at the fair on Saturday. My brother snapped a picture of it and texted it to our tailgating group.

Very cool! Saw that at the fair on Saturday. My brother snapped a picture of it and texted it to our tailgating group.
Thanks! It was not easy to put together, I was amazed at some of the other creations. Especially the peacock and the flying boat. Lowes did the judging, they must not be SU fans

Gorgeous day, fairgrounds should be jammed -- and jammin' -- today. Great freebie (with $1 fair admission) at 1pm, some friends from over here in Rochester are headed over, wish I could. Haven't seen these guys in years.

21369222_10154789416085373_8407773090143816399_n.png

So after years and hundreds of millions of dollars spent reducing run-off into Onondaga Lake because of a federal consent decree, the county's cool with the state spending $20 million more to create a giant impervious area next to the lake? Brilliant. Glad we've got a county executive who takes her fiduciary responsibility seriously.