2017 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2017 Yankees Off Season / Spring Training Thread...

Please let this be his last season!
oh I hope not.

I will greatly miss the complete and total awesomeness of a John & Suzyn broadcast when in my car, at the beach/pool or just sitting on my deck with a cigar & drink...immensely.

and I know im not alone...

as a matter of fact, im going to be in my Jeep in about 20 minutes and I hope theyre on now...

FWIW: they were on Saturday, good listen.

had Girardi on for the entire 6th inning.

with the Cuse game yesterday time interfering, didn't get to see much on YES, but Spring Training this year is a total joy.

for so long the roster was a fait accompli, and even if most of the spots are locked...its great to see so many prospects whose names are already household.

I love that the new guys will give veteran Joe conniption fits as he's forced to play younger guys

Bye Bye Birdie...

It was an absolute BOMB.

Had my head down reading the paper (yep still, got a lot to read) when the Crack of the Bat brought my head up in a flash...that might've landed past the bleachers at the Stadium.

Then flipped back to the NYR...yeeh-ha!!

I've conditioned myself not to get too excited about Spring training results with the Yankees because they usually don't win very much, but this year, I'm getting excited.

I know spring training doesn't mean jack but These results are getting me excited for the season

I'm tempted to say bitterly, "Screw the World Baseball thing" but injuries like this happen anyway. Fortunately (and I like Didi) they have options until he gets back. Torreyes, Wade, Kozma, even Tejada or Castro. We've been in worse situations. Go Yanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom