2018 Mets thread | Syracusefan.com

2018 Mets thread

NYCSUGrad

All Conference
i know there are Mets fans here and the death of Rusty Staub (and also Ed Charles) should not be the only thread here about them. LGM!

i know there are Mets fans here and the death of Rusty Staub (and also Ed Charles) should not be the only thread here about them. LGM!
My father was a Yankee fan first (as am I) but he loved all baseball and insisted that my sisters and I watch both the Yankees and Mets growing up. I have great memories of those early Mets teams, and Tom Seaver is still my favorite. Hope the Mets have as great season that lands them in a Subway Series.

So despite an abysmal spring training the Mets win their home opener against St Louis 9-4. Syndegaard strikes out 10 and Cespedes drives in three with no home runs. Small ball is the game today. No HRs from anyone. Nice way to say hi to Mickey Callaway.

Now to do it 99 or so more times during the season and enough times post season to win the World Series! Let's go Mets!

I think he's in Binghamton
How long is the Mets AA deal in Binghamton for??

That’s good that they will have both there and Syracuse.

If Tebow got called up to AAA it is still in Vegas for this year.

Also Tebow stinks so I hope that never happens.

Mets look okay to start. I'm still shaky on the 3-4-5 starters. Could be feast or famine with them all year.

Have to take care of business vs Philadelphia, Atlanta, & Miami and they could steal a WC spot.

LGM

How long is the Mets AA deal in Binghamton for??

That’s good that they will have both there and Syracuse.

The most-recently announced player development contract between the New York Mets and the Rumble Ponies runs through the 2020 season. The lease between the team and the City of Binghamton extends through March 31, 2022.

Harvey pitched well considering the weather. Really liked what I saw from Lugo out of the pen. He was dominant.

161-1 still in play!

I honestly thought Harvey looked kinda meh; Lugo was outstanding out of the pen. Kinda wanted to give him the 9th inning also

161-1 still in play!

I honestly thought Harvey looked kinda meh; Lugo was outstanding out of the pen. Kinda wanted to give him the 9th inning also

Ahh the weather was terrible. Cold and misting out. I thought Harvey had good location. I hope he can get back in the mid 90's on his fast ball as the weather improves but those days may be behind him.

Ahh the weather was terrible. Cold and misting out. I thought Harvey had good location. I hope he can get back in the mid 90's on his fast ball as the weather improves but those days may be behind him.

Yeah it's just gonna be tough if he's 91-92 with his fastball

Today’s met game was only on Facebook, freakin hysterical.

Hope you all enjoyed watching on your 3x6” screen while holding your iPhone.

I watched the Yankees on a 65” tv from the comfort of a couch in surround sound.

I watched the Yankees on a 65” tv from the comfort of a couch in surround sound.

Why weren’t you there?

dont worry the Yankees will be on that stupid facebook thing soon too. the all will be on their at some point

dont worry the Yankees will be on that stupid facebook thing soon too. the all will be on their at some point
Oh, they may be on it...but certainly not ‘exclusively’.

Buwahahahahahaha!!!

Such a $$ grab by the Wilpons.

You do know that anyone with a smart tv, a roku or chromecast could stream Facebook Watch onto their tv right? Not very hard to do. As more people cut the cord, you will probably see more of this type of thing.

Buwahahahahahaha!!!

yeah they will. this a MLB exclusive thing not a mets thing.

its a once a week thing for the whole league.

Buwahahahahahaha!!!

Has nothing to do with the Mets, it's an MLB thing.

I think I read the Yankees won't be on this year because of how many times they're on national tv or something

You do know that anyone with a smart tv, a roku or chromecast could stream Facebook Watch onto their tv right? Not very hard to do. As more people cut the cord, you will probably see more of this type of thing.
Facebook on my tv is a little creepy.

I’d just listen to the radio and be pissed.

Buwahahahahahaha!!!

Haha has nothing to do with the Wilpons...its MLB. Can't wait til the Yankees have the all exclusive facebook game. It was horrible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom