2018 National Signing Day Thread (Part 1)... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2018 National Signing Day Thread (Part 1)...

Also interesting is that he tweeted what looks like a backdoor URL list of who we can expect to sign today. List included Chance Amie, does not include Tyrone Sampson.
Maybe these are the ones that are already in, but Some haven't been announced yet? I'm just trying to piece together in my head why Sampson wouldnt be on that list

will be interesting to see how these "long play" strategies work out for said recruits.

I did not see this coming at all. He seemed to very solid and always tweeting stuff to other recruits.

I guess I just don't understand. Unless we walked, which I think is highly unlikely, I don't see the point in following this stuff year round anymore. There literally was not a more vocal recruit I can remember in the distant past about their commitment. It means absolutely nothing.

I guess I just don't understand. Unless we walked, which I think is highly unlikely, I don't see the point in following this stuff year round anymore. There literally was not a more vocal recruit I can remember in the distant past about their commitment. It means absolutely nothing.

I agree. He seems to be 100% Orange. Was out there recruiting for us left and right.

Unless we get Chance, today was largely a flop

We're talking teenagers being courted into an industry that is worth billions and billions of dollars.

I'm not implying anything nefarious happened, but this isn't signing up for the boy scouts.

I know you know all of this. Maybe I'm jaded (or cynical?) but this is just par for the course to me. I've stopped viewing this as some student/athlete moment versus making a business deal. Until it's signed, everything else is bluster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom