2018 NY Football Giants Off Season Title Quest Thread | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

2018 NY Football Giants Off Season Title Quest Thread

Good thing we passed on Darnold /s
I liked Lauletta as a backup but my god if Webb isn’t the QB of the future passing Darnold was insane.
He looks like the real deal.

I liked Lauletta as a backup but my god if Webb isn’t the QB of the future passing Darnold was insane.
He looks like the real deal.

They have a 3 to 5 year window at best with OBJ, Engram etc. gotta blow it out now

Last edited:
They have a 3 to 5 year window at best with OBJ, Engram etc. gotta blow it out now

So your assumption that Eli at his current age to +5 years is better than Darnold over that span.

I love Eli. HoFer. Brought us two SBs. Hope they name a bunch of stuff after him.

That’s a big time risk that coincides with a new GM/coach tactic of winning right now because it increases job security.

I know Brady is making it look good in old age, I just don’t think 1) Eli has that type of sustainability and 2) that we’ll have a high enough pick again to get a stud QB.

Hope I’m wrong.

So your assumption that Eli at his current age to +5 years is better than Darnold over that span.

I love Eli. HoFer. Brought us two SBs. Hope they name a bunch of stuff after him.

That’s a big time risk that coincides with a new GM/coach tactic of winning right now because it increases job security.

I know Brady is making it look good in old age, I just don’t think 1) Eli has that type of sustainability and 2) that we’ll have a high enough pick again to get a stud QB.

Hope I’m wrong.

Plus 3 I think.

OBJ, insane talent, game changer but really cannot wait a couple of years for the pieces to come together. Things change fast in football, these long development curves (heck Gettleman has cancer) just seem more wistful than realistic.

We have the best RB and best WR in football, and a reliable veteran QB. We’re going 10-6 or so.

Finding a new QB when the time comes...we’ll be fine as long as we’ve got the money, and still have the best RB and best WR in football! Kirk Cousins, Alex Smith...there’s good QB’s out there here and there.

We have the best RB and best WR in football, and a reliable veteran QB. We’re going 10-6 or so.

Finding a new QB when the time comes...we’ll be fine as long as we’ve got the money, and still have the best RB and best WR in football! Kirk Cousins, Alex Smith...there’s good QB’s out there here and there.

Best RB in football? We might want to see him play a few regular season games, no?

Best RB in football? We might want to see him play a few regular season games, no?

One carry was all it took for me to lose my mind.

I’m alllllllllllllllll in!