2018 NY Football Giants Off Season Title Quest Thread | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2018 NY Football Giants Off Season Title Quest Thread

Barring injury to Eli, the talent on this team wins 7 games by showing up.

And will find another 3, 4 or maybe 5.
Vegas isn’t stupid.
They have the NYG O/U at 6.5 and as we have discussed your schedule to start the season is ridlicious.

Vegas isn’t stupid.
They have the NYG O/U at 6.5 and as we have discussed your schedule to start the season is ridlicious.
They’ll be 2-0 before anyone has a chance to stop ripping Eli.

They’ll get to 4-4, most likely 5-3, possibly 6- 2...and then it’s on.

Barring injury to Eli, the talent on this team wins 7 games by showing up.

And will find another 3, 4 or maybe 5.

Hey fella you're getting out over your skis there just a bit. I could see them with 8 maybe 9 but it's going to be tough to win more than that.

They’ll be 2-0 before anyone has a chance to stop ripping Eli.

They’ll get to 4-4, most likely 5-3, possibly 6- 2...and then it’s on.
Jax L
@ Dal L
@ Hou L
NO W
@ Car L
PHI L
@ ATL L
WSH W
@ SF L
TB W
@ PHI L
CHI W
@ WSH W
TEN L
@ IND W
DAL W

Okay your right not 6-10 I got you guys 7-9.

Hey fella you're getting out over your skis there just a bit. I could see them with 8 maybe 9 but it's going to be tough to win more than that.

Eh you never know. We live in a world where even the Eagles won a Super Bowl, so whose to say the Giants can’t go 11-5 or something?

Jax L
@ Dal L
@ Hou L
NO W
@ Car L
PHI L
@ ATL L
WSH W
@ SF L
TB W
@ PHI L
CHI W
@ WSH W
TEN L
@ IND W
DAL W

As long as they are healthy, no way they start out 0-6 in their road games. They are much too talented.

Jax L
@ Dal L
@ Hou L
NO W
@ Car L
PHI L
@ ATL L
WSH W
@ SF L
TB W
@ PHI L
CHI W
@ WSH W
TEN L
@ IND W
DAL W

That’s hysterical.

They’ll at least be 2-0 and beat the iggs 1x.

You can keep your rest if you please, but I can see another W in there.

As long as they are healthy, no way they start out 0-6 in their road games. They are much too talented.
Too much talent?
I get your a optimistic but the Giants offense hasn’t been top 16 for 4 years.
I don’t think we can say too much talent.
In the NFC alone I would say Philly, Green Bay, Atlanta, New Orleans LA Rams have more talent on offense.

Those are 6 hard road games. Your best chance for wins are the first games in Texas. If you don’t get a split between Dallas and Houston I would bet 0-6 is in play.

If it makes you feel better I will be pulling for Big Blue week 1.

Too much talent?
I get your a optimistic but the Giants offense hasn’t been top 16 for 4 years.
I don’t think we can say too much talent.
In the NFC alone I would say Philly, Green Bay, Atlanta, New Orleans LA Rams have more talent on offense.

Those are 6 hard road games. Your best chance for wins are the first games in Texas. If you don’t get a split between Dallas and Houston I would bet 0-6 is in play.
You’re out of your mind.

I can easily make a case for 6-0.

Jax is a joke, they’re Coach is a fool, the QB is bottles and the D will be exploited this year.

Dallas is, well Dallas.

The Texans are constantly overrated

NO and the INT machine don’t have a D

Carolina is a mess.

Philly is still drunk.

Eh you never know. We live in a world where even the Eagles won a Super Bowl, so whose to say the Giants can’t go 11-5 or something?

From start to finish last year the Eagles were the best team in the NFL. But yeah I get your point, anything can happen and particularly in the NFC East. No doubt the Gmen should be improved but winning 11 or 12 games would be a tall order. The reason the Eagles were the best team is they had amongst the best OLs and DLs in the league plus one of the best QBs as well. Not sure the Gmen can make any such claim in any of those three areas.

From start to finish last year the Eagles were the best team in the NFL. But yeah I get your point, anything can happen and particularly in the NFC East. No doubt the Gmen should be improved but winning 11 or 12 games would be a tall order. The reason the Eagles were the best team is they had amongst the best OLs and DLs in the league plus one of the best QBs as well. Not sure the Gmen can make any such claim in any of those three areas.

Going into the season, nobody had the Eagles winning it all. You never know. Giants OL is the key to their season, no question.

Going into the season, nobody had the Eagles winning it all. You never know. Giants OL is the key to their season, no question.

Yeah I agree that would be very key but I also wonder if the NYG D is strong enough to enable 11 to 12 wins. From what I saw last year that would be a major improvement year to year.

I've hated him for 12 years. Now, all of a sudden, I am a huge fan.

I liked Barwin with the Eagles. Excellent motor, two way player and solid locker room presence. Just don't know how much is left in the tank.

Yeah I agree that would be very key but I also wonder if the NYG D is strong enough to enable 11 to 12 wins. From what I saw last year that would be a major improvement year to year.
The problem the Giants have had for 6 years is no running game to A) open up the passing and B) to keep the defense rested.

Barkley changes that.

An 80yrd drive used to be, 2 rushes for minute 3 yds and an 83 Yard pass to OBJ, taking all of 56 seconds of the clock as the D went back out.

Either that or 3 and out.

Don’t sleep on the GIANT!!

The problem the Giants have had for 6 years is no running game to A) open up the passing and B) to keep the defense rested.

Barkley changes that.

An 80yrd drive used to be, 2 rushes for minute 3 yds and an 83 Yard pass to OBJ, taking all of 56 seconds of the clock as the D went back out.

Either that or 3 and out.

Don’t sleep on the GIANT!!
OL, as always, will be the key. Injury free could see playoffs. Not a stretch at all with all the upgrades throughout the roster.

took little man to training camp today, lots of fun

spent some time talking to Kevin Boothe and Stephen Baker the touchdown maker

lots of orange in our section, lots of yelling at Amba

kid was able to get autographs from over a dozen players including Eli, Webb, Hernandez, Collins and our very own Riley. I made a Heisman joke at Dixon and he laughed and gave us both a fist bump.

Good day

Go Big Blue!!

Football more than any other sport is a game of attrition. The healthiest team might not always win but team with the most players on IR usually is not making the playoffs. Another reason to respect what little Bill has done in New England.