2018 Wide Receivers | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Wide Receivers

People seem very excited about our lowest rated recruit (Lutz). That's a tell tale sign that things are trending upward in recruiting.
He looks very fluid and has good vision. Hands look very good also.

Any chance Gilfus breaks into 2 deep? The staff was impressed with last year. I know he is a walk on bit you never know.

I had to look up who Gilfus was. I agree, I see no way he breaks the 2 deep. Maybe he can be used on special teams.

Any chance Gilfus breaks into 2 deep? The staff was impressed with last year. I know he is a walk on bit you never know.

Met Tyler on his way into the dome a few hrs before a game. Impressive kid and looks more athletic in person . Wish him the best. He loves Dino.

I work with a woman whose last name is Gilfus. I said, any chance you’re related to a Tyler Gilfus (fully excepted no relation)?! And she’s like yeah! That’s my nephew! Says he has crazy work ethic. First one on the field, last one off, type of thing. Awesome to have guys like that on the team, no matter what capacity.

I work with a woman whose last name is Gilfus. I said, any chance you’re related to a Tyler Gilfus (fully excepted no relation)?! And she’s like yeah! That’s my nephew! Says he has crazy work ethic. First one on the field, last one off, type of thing. Awesome to have guys like that on the team, no matter what capacity.

So do you work with Jackie? I went to school with Tyler's dad, Joe. Jackie was one year behind us. Great family.

Here's what I hope:

Neal stays at RB

Rav Pierce stops committing penalties

Custis and Thompson Bishop on the outside

Nyk Johnson on the inside

First one out in 4 wide sets: Sharod Johnson

2 deep: Devin C and Sharod on the outside

Inside: Sharod Johnson

So, in other words a lot of Sharod Johnson even though he's not with the 1's

Albeit unproven, I'm just excited for this size in the wr corps.

Devin C Butler 6'3" - 195lbs
Jamal Custis 6'5" - 225lbs
Cam Jordan 6'2" - 195lbs
RTB 6'4" - 184lbs
Harris 6'2" - 175lbs
Hendrix 6'4" - 195lbs
Queeley 6'2" - 195lbs

Cam Jordan 6'2" - 195lbs
RTB 6'4" - 184lbs
Harris 6'2" - 175lbs
Hendrix 6'4" - 195lbs
Queeley 6'2" - 195lbs

Cam Jordan is 6'3'', RTB is 6'1'', and Hendrix is 6'3'' if I remember correctly. Regardless, I'm stoked for our potential at WR.

My best guess on who plays is the one that is running routes correctly and catching the ball. I have a feeling HCDB is going to go with the hot hand WR wise and throw more to the TE and RB this year until somebody(s) really steps up. We will see a lot more distribution in catches regarding the WR's in 2018.

Cam Jordan 6'2" - 195lbs
RTB 6'4" - 184lbs
Harris 6'2" - 175lbs
Hendrix 6'4" - 195lbs
Queeley 6'2" - 195lbs

I agree but there is alot of proving to be done. Not the ideal situation for ED's senior season . Its past midnight custis would have arrived by now and butler needs his aligator arms amputated this off season . After that, nobody has seen the field , correct

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom