2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Sterling’s got to change that call. It sucks.
why does everyone hate it??

because its not easy to say??

I thought it was unique.

its not the Gardner, plants one...Gardy goes yardy.

but I was ok with it.

sadly, all the good ones have already been tweeted out if he wants to change and he will then be labeled a copycat.

One game? He lasted one friggin game?
I think Frazier is eligible to come off the concussion list on Sunday. I know it would never happen but I say go for broke and bring up Florial.

One game? He lasted one friggin game?
my lord...

McKinney and Austin to left, Gardy to Center, Walker to 1st and Wade at 2b??

who said this would be a cakewalk??

makes it interesting.

I don't think Frazier is good to go yet.

Look for Judge in Center, Giancarlo in Right and Gardy back in Left this weekend.

Boone just said so.

Hopefully Hicks is back in 10.

Ellsbury can come back Thursday.

To think we'll have to put up with this 80-90 more times this season. :rolleyes:
Baller move. This is like when people tell me they're tired of He gone, and I assure them that it will come back around.

I do NOT like the square outlining the strike zone on YES. Have not been a fan since it started on ESPN. I find it very distracting.

After all the Bazley grief, it's time to get into Yankees baseball. Thankfully. Where I know ahead of time the players are mercenaries and you just enjoy them for the season.

Baller move. This is like when people tell me they're tired of He gone, and I assure them that it will come back around.

I hate Hawk Harrelson, and since that is like his only thing, other than antagonizing the Northsiders, I don’t like it.

I do NOT like the square outlining the strike zone on YES. Have not been a fan since it started on ESPN. I find it very distracting.

I actually didn’t notice it until I read this and looked for it.

I hate Hawk Harrelson, and since that is like his only thing, other than antagonizing the Northsiders, I don’t like it.
This is where I got it from actually:

HATE IT! Just came here to post exactly this.

It’s the only thing to complain about so far this season...:cool:

One of the good things about being a Yankees fan where I live is I almost never have to hear Sterling or Suzyn whatever her name is. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom