2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

So every time I watch Sunday Night Baeball, I think there is no way that ARod has not crossed the Mendoza line. Am I the only one who thinks that. And I think that JLo is probably ok with that. Probably Mendoza's husband as well.

CC basically getting a mid season DL break without having to go on it.

I think the sux have now played 10 more games than the Yankees...and won them all.

I’m just glad the Yankees can’t be rained out the next 3 days.

If they lose all 3, so be it...put em in the books.

I’m just glad the Yankees can’t be rained out the next 3 days.

If they lose all 3, so be it...put em in the books.

O/U on how many speakers Judge destroys during BP?

Yanks with some good fortune on the opposing pitcher front. Missed deGrom last night and now miss Snell tomorrow night.

Yanks with some good fortune on the opposing pitcher front. Missed deGrom last night and now miss Snell tomorrow night.
Who knew Sev would get lit tonight though.

E5D2E3BC-75D9-4BFA-BFAE-E5003A3DDEFD.jpeg

Sanchez and Hicks the gifts that keep on giving. Bases loaded 1 out Have to get a run there, brutal. Hicks has no business batting there.

Sanchez and Hicks the gifts that keep on giving. Bases loaded 1 out Have to get a run there, brutal. Hicks has no business batting there.

All Sanchez had to do was play like he gave a shliz. Joke.

Trade him.

Trade him.

I've said trade him a couple times. Worst defensive catcher in the league. Slowest running catcher in the league, even when he tries.

I've said trade him a couple times. Worst defensive catcher in the league. Slowest running catcher in the league, even when he tries.

Tonight was the last straw.

Sweeten the DeGrom deal or get a sack of used balls... Yanks are getting the value.

Trade him.

Agreed but can't Hicks get a sac fly there? He's not facing Jensen or Andrew Miller there. If nothing else with Gardy at 3rd how about a safety or suicide squeeze? I just have no faith in Hicks getting a hit there, zero. Hes batting to high up in the order. Sanchez has been a mess all year that sequence just summed it up.

Tonight was the last straw.

Sweeten the DeGrom deal or get a sack of used balls... Yanks are getting the value.

cost us 2 runs tonight.

Agreed but can't Hicks get a sac fly there? He's not facing Jensen or Andrew Miller there. If nothing else with Gardy at 3rd how about a safety or suicide squeeze? I just have no faith in Hicks getting a hit there, zero. Hes batting to high up in the order. Sanchez has been a mess all year that sequence just summed it up.
Taking the bat out of Stanton’s hands was the biggest mess of that inning.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom