2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Yankees PR Dept.‏ @YankeesPR
TRANSACTIONS: Following Friday’s game, the Yankees optioned RHP Jonathan Holder to Triple-A @swbrailriders.

Prior to today’s game, the Yankees placed LHP CC Sabathia on the 10-day D.L. with a right hip strain, placed INF Brandon Drury on the 10-day D.L. with severe migraines, ...

... recalled RHP Luis Cessa and RHP Domingo Germán from Triple-A @swbrailriders, and signed and selected INF/OF Jace Peterson from @swbrailriders.

Yankees PR Dept.‏Verified account @YankeesPR
TRANSACTIONS: Following Friday’s game, the Yankees optioned RHP Jonathan Holder to Triple-A @swbrailriders.

Prior to today’s game, the Yankees placed LHP CC Sabathia on the 10-day D.L. with a right hip strain, placed INF Brandon Drury on the 10-day D.L. with severe migraines, ...

... recalled RHP Luis Cessa and RHP Domingo Germán from Triple-A @swbrailriders, and signed and selected INF/OF Jace Peterson from @swbrailriders.
Wow.

Better in April than in September/October.

Guess we don’t have to worry about Andujar and Wade getting enough at bats to stay fresh...

Wonder what the 40 man move is for Peterson. Bird to 60 day possibly.

Cool. Guess I didn’t realize Thompson was on the 40.

Ben Heller was transferred to the 60 a couple of days ago when Thompson was claimed from the Dodgers. I guess Thompson was out of options, so the Yanks had to try to sneak him through waivers before they could stash him in Scranton and that's when Oakland grabbed him.

See you in May...

Get him a pair of these...

415DbXgaZtL.jpg

I wonder if his contract can be voided?
I would think if he intentionally withheld information they could. Don’t know the specific rules. I don’t think a 6 plus year problem will be cured in ten days.

Monte for the split and a 6-4 ‘1st week’.

From cbsportsline:

Montgomery is 2-1 with a 3.08 ERA in his last 10 starts since Aug. 10, has not allowed a home run in 22 1/3 consecutive innings and not allowed a run in his last eight home starts. Montgomery also has allowed one earned run or fewer in four straight outings and is 6-3 with a 3.34 ERA in 16 career starts at Yankee Stadium with a ratio of 0.73 home runs allowed per nine innings.

The left-hander is 2-1 with a 2.67 ERA in five career starts against the Orioles and pitched six shutout innings in his last outing versus Baltimore on Sept. 16.

IMO: Monte got jobbed in last years ROY voting. Scrubs like Olson, benintendi and gurriel all got more votes.

The later 2 were barely rookies.

Somehow Monte managed a ND in his 1st start by going 5 and giving up 1 Run...in an 11-4 Yankees win. Talk about tough luck.

Andy Pettitte Part II

Well, I'm simply giddy with anticipation ...

View attachment 126097

;)
Judging by the amount of depressed and angry people who didn’t like Part I, I’m sure there will be a lot of folks going right to the radio when Mike is up.

Judging by the amount of depressed and angry people who didn’t like Part I, I’m sure there will be a lot of folks going right to the radio when Mike is up.

Mike?

Yankees lineup has gone from scary to AAA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom