2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

I thought Peterson did okay. Slightly confused by this move if Hicks is coming back mid week.

Edit: Just read he hits right and we are facing two lefties. Still, the move makes me think Hicks isn't as close as we thought. Just speculating.

Red Sox requesting that Yankee base runners wear deer foams henceforth.

Did Vegas have a line on Tyler Austin being the most hated Yankee by Sox fans? Would have been a good bet.

Judge should be popular in Boston. He could have severely injured a couple of players if he wasn’t so peaceful.

If Machado doesn’t injure Pedroia last year, no one really cares about that slide.

My gosh, baseball players can be morons. The quotes from the Sox pitcher are just brutal.

Total d bag behavior by Cora in the dugout. Be interesting to see how tonight goes

I feel bad for the batboy, bundled up like it was 2am on a late January night, when he hasn’t had a fire going in 3 days, who took the errant CC punch too.

I feel bad for the batboy, bundled up like it was 2am on a late January night, when he hasn’t had a fire going in 3 days, who took the errant CC punch too.
Yeah errant...
th

what did he say?
Can't grab the exact quote right now but something about how he feels it is important to defend his property and he has dogs at his house so he doesn't get attacked.

I mean, yeah dude, that's cool and all but you lose some moral highground when you throw objects at people at 100 mph.

1978 Yankees and Red Sox hated each other. This edition seemed to be going through the motions. Kelly is no Spaceman and Austin is no Nettles.

1978 Yankees and Red Sox hated each other. This edition seemed to be going through the motions. Kelly is no Spaceman and Austin is no Nettles.
Before you throw a log on the fire, you need kindling wood to get it going...

He is going to get the largest suspension of anybody.
Players on the DL can’t leave the dugouts during brawls.
Was thinking that myself. Curious how many games Austin/Kelly get too.

Do we get to replace Austin on the roster for five games, or do we have to play with a 24 man roster?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom