2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 95 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Why not? He can't do any worse than the rest of the struggling staff.
noidea.gif

I love these guys who listen to Mike interview Boone, then tweet out what he says as if they ‘uncovered’ valuable information from inside sources.

Can’t lose 2 of 3 to the twinkies.

H.I.T.

I love these guys who listen to Mike interview Boone, then tweet out what he says as if they ‘uncovered’ valuable information from inside sources.

H.I.T.
I get the injuries, but I'm seriously doubting Boone's managerial acumen. I hear a manager is good for 2-3 wins during the course of a season. I'm not sure we actually got those, and could sure use them right now to put some space between us and the A's.

I get the injuries, but I'm seriously doubting Boone's managerial acumen. I hear a manager is good for 2-3 wins during the course of a season. I'm not sure we actually got those, and could sure use them right now to put some space between us and the A's.
It would be great if he could get on base more and start driving in a few runs.

H.I.T.
Oakland is 1 GB.
Yankees are going to make the playoff but that game in Oakland would be scary.

Oakland is 1 GB.
Yankees are going to make the playoff but that game in Oakland would be scary.
Yanks are not taking of business.

Too many guys don’t care about that day’s game because they have 6-7000 more given ABs to them.

In Boston Sept 28, 29, 30
WC game Oct 3 (maybe 3000 miles away)
Fly back to Boston for Oct 5 and 6 (maybe)

When do pitchers and catchers report for 2019?
They could send half of their roster to Oakland ahead of time.

Is there a reason why the Tuesday opener of Sox-Yanks is an afternoon game?
I would get it if there was a holiday or it was a getaway game but an opener. Is something happening in NY?

I would get it if there was a holiday or it was a getaway game but an opener. Is something happening in NY?
It's National Cheeseburger Day.

It's National Cheeseburger Day.
Cool so if the Sox take care of the Mets and the Yankees don’t sweep Toronto they can clinch the AL East on National Cheeseburger Day.

Cool so if the Sox take care of the Mets and the Yankees don’t sweep Toronto they can clinch the AL East on National Cheeseburger Day.
You can't stop the Mets now, you can only hope to contain them.

Jewish holiday. Yom Kippur starts at sundown on the 18th.

NYY got a major boost yesterday. Mike Francesa has thrown in the towel.

Judge taken off DL but still can’t hit.

Make it permanent
You guys won’t like Joe “Can you believe it” Castaglone.

Sterling is a clown I agree but he doesn’t become whiny when his team is losing. I would consider Sterling an upgrade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom