2018 Yankees Thread... | Page 93 | Syracusefan.com

2018 Yankees Thread...

Geez, I'm glad Betances bounced back, and I'm really pleased Boone gave him that spot.

And now it's Miller Time. :)
Save for that blown save, he's been essentially unhittable for over three months and one of the best bullpen guys in baseball.

Save for that blown save, he's been essentially unhittable for over three months and one of the best bullpen guys in baseball.

Thanks, good to know. I don't get many games up here. Watching him struggle a few nights ago reminded me of the trouble he had late last year and I felt really badly for him.

Thanks, good to know. I don't get many games up here. Watching him struggle a few nights ago reminded me of the trouble he had late last year and I felt really badly for him.
He struggled early this year, too. But he's been great for the most part. Before the other night, I believe he had given up something like 3 runs in his previous 40 appearances. They all get touched up once in while.

Edit:
Looked it up on baseball-reference.com ... from 5/12 through 8/28, Betances appeared in 39 games, allowing 3 runs (all earned), 13 hits and 15 walks in 38.2 innings for a 0.70 ERA and a .104 batting average against.

Last edited:
Andrew Miller is a FA at the end of this season. I've never had a lot of faith in Chapman.

Preview of the wild card game tonight. Down 4-0 and Sevy about to get chased after 1.

:(:mad::confused::oops:

Preview of the wild card game tonight. Down 4-0 and Sevy about to get chased after 1.

:(:mad::confused::oops:
Wearing down imo. Rest him for a couple of starts and use the 40 man roster to get through his spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom