2019 ACC Media Days Wed. 7/18 & Thurs. 7/19, Charlotte | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

2019 ACC Media Days Wed. 7/18 & Thurs. 7/19, Charlotte

Not sure it's going to matter this year... I've got Clemson winning 56-3.
TL gets knocked out of the game on the first series but Chase Brice steps in and throws 7 TDs

Reactions: gbo
Possibly. Maybe I should put up a poll. My last one was a big hit.
angry girl.gif

Not sure it's going to matter this year... I've got Clemson winning 56-3.
LOL.. My predictions for the last two years came true despite Clemson fans laughing at me in the airport when I told them Syracuse will win two years ago. One laughed and told me we are a basketball school and suck in football. I think Clemson has a very good chance to win in the Dome this year obviously but it will be much much much closer than you think with your 56-3 score. No offense but you clearly are much like the guys in the airport that day as I couldn’t make it to the game. The big difference is that Clemson has more talented depth through better recruiting. I’ll take our Coaching Staff and the Home Field though. Dabo is great , don’t get me wrong, but he has done it with great talent to surround him and has limited Coaching turnover which helps greatly. Dino has done more with less talent than anyone in the Country.

Last edited:
LOL.. My predictions for the last two years came true despite Clemson fans laughing at me in the airport when I told them Syracuse will win two years ago. One laughed and told me we are a basketball school and suck in football. I think Clemson has a very good chance to win in the Dome this year obviously but it will be much much much closer than you think with your 56-3 score. No offense but you clearly are much like the guys in the airport that day as I couldn’t make it to the game. The big difference is that Clemson has more talented depth through better recruiting. I’ll take our Coaching Staff and the Home Field though. Dabo is great , don’t get me wrong, but he has done it with great talent to surround him and has limited Coaching turnover which helps greatly. Dino has done more with less talent than anyone in the Country.

I love it that Clemson fans are still cocky and taking us lightly. LOL. I remember the Gator Bowl very well. Clemson is king now but every king and kingdom falls eventually. Clemson’s run is coming to an end soon. The question is, who in the Atlantic will be the next “King”?

Last edited:
In other news, Dave Doren thinks the Kool Kid is "elite".

Waiting for the first brawl in the booth with the co-OC's.

George is so elite that he needs a co-pilot that can take over when he loses it over Macho Grande.

“No, I don’t think I’ll ever get over Macho Grande.”

While they would have ran less, I have a hard time saying we would have contained Lawrence the entire game. You can only do so much to slow him. He picked apart bama with ease. Maybe that change of pace would have helped our O out, who knows.
The QB who picked apart Bama was not the same one we played against in our game. Lawrence, & that offense, were much more efficient by the time they got to the CFP.
We were outplaying Clemson regardless, but they were a different team when they played Bama.

The QB who picked apart Bama was not the same one we played against in our game. Lawrence, & that offense, were much more efficient by the time they got to the CFP.
We were outplaying Clemson regardless, but they were a different team when they played Bama.
While I want to agree, its impossible to say. Lawrence was playing borderline flawlessly vs us.

While I want to agree, its impossible to say. Lawrence was playing borderline flawlessly vs us.
Somewhat agree, but any Clemson fan will tell u that that win vs SU bought that TEAM together like nothing else. Dabo was effusive after the game because he knew how important that comeback was.
So by the time of the CFP, a more unified Clemson plus an already “flawless” Lawrence, weren’t gonna lose to anyone.

Clemson flipped a switch after the South Carolina game. The Clemson defense got torched by the the South Carolina quarterback. After that game I think the whole program refocused and we all saw the results. Still, I believe in Syracuse come 14Sep19. Go Orange!!!!!!

I'd say he was playing okay, he did fumble first drive or second drive on a bad handoff.

What is your favorite SEC team? Please respond truthfully.

____ Alabama

____ South Carolina
Easy. USC-e. I don't think we can whomp Bama 28-0 like we did the Cocks.

Reactions: gbo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom