2019 class predictions. | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

2019 class predictions.

Where in the heck did you come up with this nugget? I'm pretty sure, as in 99.9% sure, that is 100% BS.
I repeated it here because it was in the Akok Akok thread.

Where in the heck did you come up with this nugget? I'm pretty sure, as in 99.9% sure, that is 100% BS.

While checking the Akok Akok thread again, I found references to above but now not sure if it was in jest. I removed the Hurley/airport reference. It sounded like something Hurley would have done to close out the commitment.

While checking the Akok Akok thread again, I found references to above but now not sure if it was in jest. I removed the Hurley/airport reference. It sounded like something Hurley would have done to close out the commitment.

Yeah it was all jokes.

Well, yeah.
fake-news.jpg

I would certainly like to get at least one of QG, AA, & IS. Based upon everything I’ve heard & seen, I think it’s QG.

I think the syracuse staff would be selling STEWART he will be No 1 Inside guy surrounded by quality shooters in Buddy, Hughes and incoming class that can all handle and shoot with range.
Another option if that fails is chase Australian Sudanese player Kuany Kuany from Prolific Prep at the 4 and big enough in size to play middle of zone , in same mold as Akok AKok but more weight, or you have Damon Carrigan who could anchor the middle being a prolific shot blocker
Goodine-PG/SG
Girard-CG
Guerrier-Wing
Ajak-C
No 1 Stewart C/F, No 2 Kuany Kuany PF, No 3 Carrigan C/F

I think the syracuse staff would be selling STEWART he will be No 1 Inside guy surrounded by quality shooters in Buddy, Hughes and incoming class that can all handle and shoot with range.
Another option if that fails is chase Australian Sudanese player Kuany Kuany from Prolific Prep at the 4 and big enough in size to play middle of zone , in same mold as Akok AKok but more weight, or you have Damon Carrigan who could anchor the middle being a prolific shot blocker
Goodine-PG/SG
Girard-CG
Guerrier-Wing
Ajak-C
No 1 Stewart C/F, No 2 Kuany Kuany PF, No 3 Carrigan C/F

Hope the plan/idea is this that you outlined. A guy like Stewart would solve a lot of problems!

Stewart on top of the guys we already have brought in makes this class and Class of 2020 really count towards future strength in recruiting high 4 Star and 5 stars back to program, and the Cuse get an absolute animal inside who already has the build to handle best bigs in ACC and dominate each night, goes to DUKE left behind 3-4 Juniors and Seniors, goes to MS, still behind 3 Junior starters , comes to Cuse, Starts day one

I hope we get Dimon Carrigan to finish of our Class of 2019 as he is only decent inside presence left in Class of 2019, that is rebounder and shot blocker with high motor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom